Stuff I found on eBay or Craigslist Today (NOT FOR PERSONAL SALES)

Thats the Racing Mazda Header. It is actually from OBX. It fits the 2 liter probe.

i lost to awr 4-2-1 headers brand new for $320.00 bucks!!!! man was i pist!!!!! it was the last minute too!

i lost to awr 4-2-1 headers brand new for $320.00 bucks!!!! man was i pist!!!!! it was the last minute too!

jamesk, sorry dude, I'm the one who outbid you on the header. Can't wait to get it on Monday then off to JetHot for coating.

is the mirror hard to install, anyone know? the pedals are nice but the automatic brake pedal is wider than that...no?

why not just get the obx header from ebay?some people are selling for like 99 bucks plus 30 shipping or something like that

edit: just saw that ones only for 50 lol
everything else is nice tho

The mirror isn't really hard to install, I took one like that out of my old car and put it in my protege. You just need to run a wire from the fuse box for something that only gets power when the ignition is on (i did wiper's i think) and run a ground wire to any nice bolt up there. Mine had lights on the bottom too so i had to connect up with the dome light circuit. The temperature sensor goes under the front bumper somewhere, so the hardest part would probably be getting the wire through the firewall.

I actually had the most trouble getting mine to mount nicely where the old mirror was, but mine was from a GM car so the mirror mounting clip thing was slightly different. Since that one is from a protege you probably wouldn't have a problem.

Would it be worthwhile letting you guys know that I am the one who is currently bidding on the mirror (yellow283) ? :D
I would hate to think that someone in our own community would try to outbid another .
If it was a bad idea telling you this , forget I said anything .(wink)

Racing Mazda used the Ford probe OBX 2 liter header and modified the EGR to fit the Mazda FSDE 2-liter engine. There was a groupe buy a few years back. The header is still listed on their web site.

Would it be worthwhile letting you guys know that I am the one who is currently bidding on the mirror (yellow283) ? :D
I would hate to think that someone in our own community would try to outbid another .
If it was a bad idea telling you this , forget I said anything .(wink)

lol. I've seen those mirrors used for around $100 mark just to give you an idea.

Last edited:
Mirror isn't hard to install. I think I still have a copy of the instructions on my computer, if you win it let me know and I'll send you a copy (if I don't have it with me I can scan it when I get home in a month and a half). The temperature sensor installs behind the front bumper, the hardest part of the install is getting the wire routed through the firewall.

Back