• Mazdaspeed Coil Overs

Votes: 44 45.4%
  • Autoexe Tunable Suspension

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters

ndedomin

:
2008.5 Black Mica MS3 GT, 2004 Velocity Red MSM
I have been set on the mazdaspeed coil over suspension upgrade for a while, but I have heard lots of good things about some of the competitors out there such as the BC coil overs and autoexe tunable suspension. The prices are all different and I'm just curious which suspension upgrade everyone feels is the best upgrade:

BC coil overs: $1,000-$1,250
Mazdaspeed Coil Overs: $1,400-$1,800
Autoexe Tunable suspension: $2,500 +/-

Last edited:
I just switched from tein superstreets to the mazdaspeed coilovers. The Mazdaspeeds do everything so well, I am really impressed with them. They definently get my vote.

I just switched from tein superstreets to the mazdaspeed coilovers. The Mazdaspeeds do everything so well, I am really impressed with them. They definently get my vote.

Why did you switch from the Tein SS coilovers? Im kinda curious cause those are the ones Im looking at, those and the BC Coilovers are on the top of the list. Ive heard all good things from the BC's and also think that with the others all you are really paying for is the name on them. You could buy 2 of the BC's for the price of the auto exe ones haha.

How about the KW V2s? My first concern is ride quality and want something that's going to maintain near stock compliance.

Why did you switch from the Tein SS coilovers? Im kinda curious cause those are the ones Im looking at, those and the BC Coilovers are on the top of the list. Ive heard all good things from the BC's and also think that with the others all you are really paying for is the name on them. You could buy 2 of the BC's for the price of the auto exe ones haha.

my vote goes for the BCs. we have had nothing but good results with them. i will give any member here the absolute best rock bottom price as well.

will the ride still feel as smooth as standard or will it change for the coilovers?
id like it lower, but not hitting every stone will make my liver worse and worse...

So far pretty close between the mazdaspeed and bc's. For those of you who say the BC's are better, what specifically, besides price, do you like about them more than the mazdaspeeds?

This is still really close....I haven't been persuaded away from the mazdaspeed coil overs yet. Unless someone can give me definitive advantages of the BC's over the mazdaspeed coil overs, I think I'm going to go according to my original plan and stick with the mazdaspeeds.

This is still really close....I haven't been persuaded away from the mazdaspeed coil overs yet. Unless someone can give me definitive advantages of the BC's over the mazdaspeed coil overs, I think I'm going to go according to my original plan and stick with the mazdaspeeds.

Only thing I can think of, the BC's will lower the car way more then the Mazdaspeed ones.

bc option front camber plates if u into autox/track day....- front camber is your best friend

Only thing I can think of, the BC's will lower the car way more then the Mazdaspeed ones.

this in itself should be enough to convince anyone. a better price, lower stance and in turn lower center of gravity, more adjustability and a tolerable street ride. i honestly wouldn't spend the money more on the MS set.

this in itself should be enough to convince anyone. a better price, lower stance and in turn lower center of gravity, more adjustability and a tolerable street ride. i honestly wouldn't spend the money more on the MS set.

I was actually quite impressed, the MS supension does not allow you to overlower the car. They chose performance over the look you get by slamming the car. A lower center of gravity does not do any good when the suspension geometry is ruined by it being set that low.

i wish i could have coilovers in new york lmao. i'd def go w buddy club. if u could afford it, get the autoexe.

Sounds like BC's have a lot of advantages over the Mazdaspeeds, but so far I've heard good things about both of those kits.

No one has said anything about the Autoexe suspension. Excluding price, how does this set compare to the others?

Back