GI: MSP Tubular Mani / Downpipe

like i said also b4, i want a 3" turbo back, so i jsut need the downpile (s and j pipes) in 3" than i can fab up the rest.

For those with the vibrant, the J part of it is 2.5 anyhow so if u want the most performance out of it, u can mate the 3 downpipe to the 3 part of the Vibrant. Again, any reputable shop can handle this.

Good point. I'm down for the 3" DP as well as the manifold.

Sorry, let me make it official

MSP Downpipe (1 piece) 3.0"
1: 2.0t03speed
2: Joka1
3: GhostOne
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

MSP Direct Replacement Tubular Mani List
1: GhostOne
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

put me down for the down pipe 3.0" also will there be a warranty on the work like the welds and all?

ok a lil survey for you guys..

after talkin to ken, we were thinkin, for 90% of the downpipe people , it would be better to make it a whole downpipe to the catback. this way we dont have to worry about mounting problems. for those who dont care how its terminated we can just do the dp, but i think it might be better to do a 3" downpipe and a 2.5" downpipe to the catback. this way u can sell ur old setup if u dont want to deal with reflanging.

it will be kinda like the GHL downpipe but im going to make it less expensive. thats teh goal. what u think?

tony make me a 3"dp all the way to the catback and use a 3" 2bolt flange at the same angle as the stocker so i can bolt it up to my apexr1 and i will love you forever

4: nvmsp
5: Outlawstar98
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

6: Junya1985
7:
8:
9:
10:

2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

ok a lil survey for you guys..

after talkin to ken, we were thinkin, for 90% of the downpipe people , it would be better to make it a whole downpipe to the catback. this way we dont have to worry about mounting problems. for those who dont care how its terminated we can just do the dp, but i think it might be better to do a 3" downpipe and a 2.5" downpipe to the catback. this way u can sell ur old setup if u dont want to deal with reflanging.

it will be kinda like the GHL downpipe but im going to make it less expensive. thats teh goal. what u think?
I will be in if you opt for this option. Right now there are no 3" midpipe options and it's a BIG plus if it'll be cheaper than the GHL.
tony make me a 3"dp all the way to the catback and use a 3" 2bolt flange at the same angle as the stocker so i can bolt it up to my apexr1 and i will love you forever
All this and throw in a flex pipe section and I'm down. I plan on getting the ApexR1 exhaust myself and modifying it to fit the P5 (a la Dubbydoo).

6: Junya1985
7: magnumP5 (if full downpipe + midpipe)
8:
9:
10:

2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Terbow, are you saying that there could maybe be an option to have just the s and j pipe sections with a no flange termination? That is what I am searching for and trying to avoid buying something that I am not going to use more than half of it. My goal is 3" s to J then move my dump up to the j and mate my flex pipe behind that. That will allow me to put my cat back on the car and still have the dump. Right now I have a dump in place of the cat.

Terbow, are you saying that there could maybe be an option to have just the s and j pipe sections with a no flange termination? That is what I am searching for and trying to avoid buying something that I am not going to use more than half of it. My goal is 3" s to J then move my dump up to the j and mate my flex pipe behind that. That will allow me to put my cat back on the car and still have the dump. Right now I have a dump in place of the cat.

yea if someone doesnt want the midpipe im not going to make them pay for it so leaving it just pipe on teh end of the downpipe shouldnt be a problem.

So how viable is this midpipe option or were you just throwing it out there to see how well received it would be. That option will determine whether I'm in or not and I can't commit 100% until I know.

Back