Ummmm...WHere is the "Most Recent Post List"?

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
I just dont get it..WTF is the List.
This place is far too large to navigate without the List.

WTH is going on here?

*no one will likely see this anyway...since it wont show up in thE FRIGGIN LIST!*

what are you talking about? theres a new post list

right next to the ones that says arcade

im not sure what your taking about...??

Seriously..does no one else have a problem with this?

Yeah, the forums seem to have undergone a small change. I just noticed it last night and the lack of the new posts column has been bugging the hell out of me(the new posts link just insht the same). On the other hand, the arcade games are pretty cool, but all of them seem to lag regardless of what browser I use.

If you're on the "Home" page, there's the latest forum topics to the right. If you're on the "Forum Index" page, it show's the last post in each section. And, like before, there's the New Post option at the top of the bar between the arcade and search section.

Was there a different option you were looking for/missing?

yea he wants the recent posts to show up on the side in the forum index like they always have i thought there was somethin up with my browser. Guess not

yeah i miss it from the forum index too. the "home" page does have it, but there's way to much crap on the home page so i try to avoid it at all costs.

This is bugging the hell out of me too. It always use to be on the right hand side of the fourm index page.

Please find it and put it back...kthxbye

Yees..so can we put it back.
This place is far too hard to navigate without it....You will miss Far too much IMHO.

How bout takin it off the home page & puttin it back on the forum index page? The new posts section doesn't really help put back the other half of the useful information lost by it not being on the forum index page. Would seem much more functional there then on the home page. Who even stays there any at all? Clutsy to have to bounce all back & forth from new posts to index. All that action with all the traffic here could & seems to make things a bit slower IMO.

Yes..Please...For the lovce of God..Put it back..

...this forum seems almost retarded without it.

I hate hitting the "New posts " button...

..Its like being isolated in a room..at least that what it feels like to me...and I dont like it.

Back