Door open light on, no doors open?

Nutari

Contributor
:
2010 Mazdaspeed3
Took out my sounds the other night. Since then, my door open light is on. I went back and checked all connections and everything is plugged in.

Its frustrating cause I cant lock my car with the remote anymore. I also cant leave the door lights on since the car thinks there is always a door open.

Anyone have any advice? I've been trying to hunt this down for a couple of days now and its driving me crazy.

well, I would say look for shorts. if by you took the sounds out, you are talking about the speakers. I would look at the harnesses or "connections" near it that have a constant 12v signal. then check em' all the way back.

I know our headunit and LCD are on the same fuse as the inside lights.

well, I would say look for shorts. if by you took the sounds out, you are talking about the speakers. I would look at the harnesses or "connections" near it that have a constant 12v signal. then check em' all the way back.

I know our headunit and LCD are on the same fuse as the inside lights.

I figured it out tonight. I had run all my aftermarket speaker wires through the factory harnesses. When I pulled the wires out, I unclipped the harness that goes into the car from the door.

Back