13K loaded

Attachments

• steve's ride.jpg
    steve's ride.jpg
    783.1 KB · Views: 247
  • steve's ride 2.jpg
    steve's ride 2.jpg
    872.9 KB · Views: 239
Now that's Smart! Hehe, I dig it. Did you get to drive it? I like the woman's expression in the first photo.

i didn't get to drive it, the owner the former wakefield PD chief, was on his way to another appointment. he loves the car! it's like drving a go cart...everywhere he goes he gets asked about it...he feels like a celeb! it does have a built in roll cage using materials/engineering from nascar?

"Materials engineered from NASCAR"

There is something disturbing about that statement, or the fact that it is used as a level of technology. When I was a kid, everything was "engineered from the space program". So now no one cares that we went to the moon but if we can build a car that goes 200mph in a circle its considered an achievement. LOL. White Trash America FTW!

Too funny. Yea, I see quite a few of them around here now everyday.

70 hp @ 5800 rpms / 68 lb ft @ 4500
premium unleaded gasoline (min 91 octane) - that kind of sucks
8.7 gal (includes 1.3 gal reserve)
40/45 (EPA 2007); 33/41 (EPA 2008)
Weight: 1,808 lbs

Last edited:
it's certainly an eye catcher! i could never see myself getting on the highway going to work in this thing...i mean it's tough enough in the p5!

Those things actually have really good crash test ratings too. I remember seeing a video of one going into a cement wall going 60mph, from the side it hardly had any damage to it, and the doors still opened haha. That's not a bad price either...

my sister's 98 civic DX five speed gets 38 miles per gallon i'd rather have that... she's owned it since new completely stock haha

Those things actually have really good crash test ratings too. I remember seeing a video of one going into a cement wall going 60mph, from the side it hardly had any damage to it, and the doors still opened haha. That's not a bad price either...
ya, that's what iwas talking about with the nascar roll cage thing

Back