Just want someone to confirm :D

SteelWarrior

:
03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Okay 100 WGA threads, Im sorry, im like 95% sure my WGA is acting up...just wanted to actually have someone confirm to make me feel better, its a cheap replacement, ill do it myself, pick up the upgraded one and gain a LB of boost :D

okay so stepping on the gas hard hesitates like a mofo, off the line its not too bad but when im already driving in 3rd especially i stomp it and watch the boost guage climb pretty damn slow, it even spikes up to around 9 lb of boost

about 2 months ago i was driving back into the city and noticed my guage was shooting up to like 13 lb of boost, i left the car the night and the next morning it was fine....sooooo....heres what i THINK ive narrowed it down to, that night 2 months ago my WGA was starting to go, maybe got stuck or was acting up, and now its actually dying on me...sound about right?

car still runs fine, sometimes when i stomp it the car boosts just fine, so im thinking sticking WGA

ill be taking off the hoose and blowing into it to confirm before i order anything just wanted a confirmation that this is indeed, probably the issue.

Back