"hey"

*HaWn gUrL*

:
2008 Mazda 5
Hey everyone....new to this forum but usually in the Hawaii Forum. Just wanted to know if anyone had a vibration problem with there 5. And I mean a real bad vibration. I have a 6 mo. old 07 Mazda 5 and it has that problem. Its been in the shop for 2 months now. They can't seem to find the problem. So its a LEMON. The head Mechanic from Mazda is flying to "Hawaii" to see WTF is the problem. Its all good....since im such a "B*tch" and the dealers was (kissass) I might be driving off with a 2008 Mazda 5.

But just wanted to see if anyone had that problem or going through a similar problem. I will tell you now they don't know what the problem is. (dunno)

sorry to hear that ...

vibration could be caused by *lots* of factors.. tire balance, ball joint. alrightment etc...

hoply. Master Mech from Mazde will find the cause so you could enjoy your Mz5 again..

bTW.. if they can't find the cause.. demend for Brand New 08 GT for the replacement.. (yes)

lol, the top Mazda mechanic's gonna fly in to find out the knuckleheads at the dealership didn't even check the wheel balancing... heads would roll (pow)

You got any larger pics of your 5? in your avatar, it appears that you've got some gunmetal/silver lip rim action going on... on a black 5 to boot. If so, that's hot like teh sex! (naughty)

Hopefully you get your situation all fixed up somehow!

thanks.....Yeah wouldn't be funny it was just missing a bolt and the mazda tech has to come to see. (rlaugh)

They changed everything from rotors, motor mounts, trans etc.....the list goes on.

Attachments

• l_2c9c55f994a9d4752d014fe67ae7e99f.jpg
    l_2c9c55f994a9d4752d014fe67ae7e99f.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 161
i think it would have saved them more money just to give you a new 5

all the hours spent on parts and labor and now a plane ticket... 2months... hope you got a loner...

:( sad news on the 5

saw your 5 at kapolei tesoro.... good looking 5! did they give you a stellar green loaner? Hope you get everything squared away soon...

Hey, tell them that some Mazda5 owners need to fly to Hawaii to provide feedback on the results. I can volunteer :D

Seriously, sorry to hear that. My 08 has some vibration when cold but I've been realizing that the OEM tires suck when cold. My 06 tires have a subtle humming noise so that confirms my theory about those tires. You have after-market wheels so that is out of the question. I just find silly that the dealer cannot find the problem.

saw your 5 at kapolei tesoro.... good looking 5! did they give you a stellar green loaner? Hope you get everything squared away soon...

Yup that was my car.....Thanks.....Thats the loaner and there not getting it back until i get another car. There trying to see if they can work a deal with a 08 5. So whatever I put in my old car (rims, exhaust, alarm etc...)there going to see if it can be transfered over to the new one or else NO DEAL......

Well poo I justed posted about in the tire section about a Vibration problem I am having. Been there since I bought it. Tires balanced twice. Still here. The vibration goes down after about 15 miles. Only happens when driving 30MPH+. Going to stop by a different dealer tomorrow to see if they have any ideas.

Well poo I justed posted about in the tire section about a Vibration problem I am having. Been there since I bought it. Tires balanced twice. Still here. The vibration goes down after about 15 miles. Only happens when driving 30MPH+. Going to stop by a different dealer tomorrow to see if they have any ideas.

They thought it was my tires but NOPE. I drive 50 mph+ and it vibrates. So check into it cause they can't find my problem its been 2 mo without my 5. Hope you don't go through what we went through......Good Luck.

Hopefully they don't try to tell you that the rims you put on it caused the problem and you owe them that 2 months of labor and then some because it voided your warranty. Did you actually take it to them with aftermarket wheels on it?

Hopefully they don't try to tell you that the rims you put on it caused the problem and you owe them that 2 months of labor and then some because it voided your warranty. Did you actually take it to them with aftermarket wheels on it?

You know what they can't b**** cause they put it on. But its not the rims they switched it and put stock ones on and it vibrated more.......(boobs)

Back