GI: Trading Tenzo-R Rally Seats for Stock MSP Seats

Metallic36

:
2003 Mazda6 3.0L Speed Yellow
I have a pair of black Tenzo-R Rally seats that I'm looking to trade for stock MSP seats with the yellow stitching. Will post pics of my seats tonight. Located in Dahlonega, but willing to meet somewhere.

Nope, 03.5's had yellow.

My MSP interior is yellow stitched.

I might be interested as I have yellow stiching. As long as you are cool with a little crease tear in the driver's seat. I think it has become something common in the 03.5s.

Something like this?

TenzoRs.jpg

Possibly.. as long as the tear isn't too noticeable and if it's where I could fix it myself for a while.. but yeah, I'd be interested. These seats are comfy too.. but just as a reminder for the guys.. you will bust your balls if you jump in them the wrong way. The sides of the seats are hard, so you gotta use some caution ;) They are super comfy though.

Are you interested in mine?

Possibly.. as long as the tear isn't too noticeable and if it's where I could fix it myself for a while.. but yeah, I'd be interested. These seats are comfy too.. but just as a reminder for the guys.. you will bust your balls if you jump in them the wrong way. The sides of the seats are hard, so you gotta use some caution ;) They are super comfy though.

I'll get a pic up today sometime.

Pic of the seats.. the passenger side does need the plastic things for the holes on the sides, previous owner didn't have them, no idea where they went.

Attachments

• 100_2829.JPG
    100_2829.JPG
    455.8 KB · Views: 256
I was out all night so unable to get soem pics of mine, but i am up for the trade if you are. I'll work on the pix hopefully in the moning, I'll take the camera to work.

Sounds great, where in ATL are you? My daughter has a dentist appt on Friday morning and I'll be in the Buford Hwy area that day. This weekend may be possible also, or even tomorrow (Thurs).

I was out all night so unable to get soem pics of mine, but i am up for the trade if you are. I'll work on the pix hopefully in the moning, I'll take the camera to work.

I am in Roswell, work downtown. What times are you gonna be around Buford Hwy and what area of BH? I do need to visit a contract that is out that way off Peachtree Ind, just north of 285 a couple miles. I am not sure what time I'll be around there yet though. I am free all day Saturday though. Here are some shots of my seats. The third shows the tear in the seat bottom, I think it has to do with the way the fabric folds when sat on. I have seen other ones with the same tear in them.

Wow, they could use a vacuuming too, I'll clean them up if you want them.

If Saturday works and it isn't too far from you we could meet around the North Ga outlet mall in Dawsonville or anywhere along 400 I guess.

Attachments

• IMGP0192.JPG
    IMGP0192.JPG
    730.4 KB · Views: 219
  • IMGP0194.JPG
    IMGP0194.JPG
    874.8 KB · Views: 228
  • IMGP0191.JPG
    IMGP0191.JPG
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Back