Crystal White Pearl Mica :)

CoolWhip

:
2008 Mazdspeed 3 Sport
Hello all, I just recently got my 08 Mazdaspeed 3 in Crystal White Pearl Mica.

I'm bored ... So i decided to make a very late night post.

I'll post pics when my friend gives me my camera back (rant)

Lets see ...

I'm 18 and fairly new to driving stick. Luckily I got the hang of it really fast. (Like 15 mins before I took the car home.)

I use to drive a 2008 Mazda 3 (Graduation Gift)

Truly love this car. 'Nough said.

EDIT:

PICS (Crappy Camera)

EDIT 2: Took down the pics where you can clearly see the license plates. (Read that whole thing about warranties and what not)

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

Last edited:
So you basically just got the mazda 3 and traded it right back for a speed? Good call!

man there really is some money in NOVA, at my college graduation i was excited to get $100 from my grandma, let alone a brand new car!

Congrats tho, definitely post up pics when you get em!

Hello all, I just recently got my 08 Mazdaspeed 3 in Crystal White Pearl Mica.

I'm bored ... So i decided to make a very late night post.

I'll post pics when my friend gives me my camera back (rant)

Lets see ...

I'm 18 and fairly new to driving stick. Luckily I got the hang of it really fast. (Like 15 mins before I took the car home.)

I use to drive a 2008 Mazda 3 (Graduation Gift)

Truly love this car. 'Nough said.

all i can say is... milk it man.

man there really is some money in NOVA, at my college graduation i was excited to get $100 from my grandma, let alone a brand new car!

Congrats tho, definitely post up pics when you get em!

Just wanted to say .... YOUR CAR IS SICK!!! I love the pics man.

Got my camera back, picture quality isn't that great just need to go to the store and get another USB cord.

EDIT:

Uploading pics now ....

Excuse the crappy picture quality until I get my new camera.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say .... YOUR CAR IS SICK!!! I love the pics man.

Got my camera back, picture quality isn't that great just need to go to the store and get another USB cord.

EDIT:

Uploading pics now ....

Excuse the crappy picture quality until I get my new camera.

thanks man,

the white looks good

White will soon be the most common color of MS3 on the road. I'm glad because I have the "current" most common color- RED. :)

Congrats- don't take your situation for granted. I don't know many people who have as much stuff handed to them like that.

White will soon be the most common color of MS3 on the road. I'm glad because I have the "current" most common color- RED. :)

Congrats- don't take your situation for granted. I don't know many people who have as much stuff handed to them like that.

I'm paying for the MS3, I also pay for the insurance ... So besides my graduation gift (Rewarded for my grades in highschool). Nothing was handed to me. I took all the necessary steps needed on my own to get this car.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for the oppurtunity to own such a car, but other then a few necessities my parents don't give me crap.

BTW, anyone have some starter mods for me?

Last edited:

It can't be my dealer told me maybe it is bullsh*t but that they were making limited number of white liek 250 or something for the US.

the white and gray are the only ones coming in now so I wouldnt hold that to be true for long.
How is that insurance at 18 years of age? OUCH!
CAI, Shift kit, Blowoff, catback and springs...

Insurance is 25 dollars more with the MS3 then with my Mazda 3 lol ....

Allstate rocks.

My Mazda 3 was a nice car but I wanted to drive a stick-shift so I figured I'd just get the MS3.

Back