Kept the RX-8 Wheels at 245/40/18 Tires. Need to get rear fenders rolled:

Mazdaspeed3Pictures016.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures015.jpg

Gauges:

Mazdaspeed3Pictures010.jpg

Motor:

Mazdaspeed3Pictures021.jpg

Mazdaspeed3Pictures022.jpg

Man those RX8's sure do look sexy though but YEA TRUE REDS!!!!

I really like ur removing the "3" and I cant decide on the side molding but i was thinking about it. one side was already a little raised from the ractory.

ITs wierd to see the red needles on ur gauges mine are white, the red looks kinda neat but i think i like my white better

Man those RX8's sure do look sexy though but YEA TRUE REDS!!!!

I really like ur removing the "3" and I cant decide on the side molding but i was thinking about it. one side was already a little raised from the ractory.

ITs wierd to see the red needles on ur gauges mine are white, the red looks kinda neat but i think i like my white better

Thanks! My moulding was super easy to take off as the edges were already raised. I think the car looks cleaner without them, but to each his own. I am on the fence between the needles. I do prefer the silver trim over the piano black though. Had piano black accents in the 8 and they are a b**** to keep clean.

i would of kept the rx8 and put the mazdaspeed kit on it, it looks amazing lol but o well your choice, the best plate iv seen was on a black twin turbo fd, it said UCANTRY i almost died when i saw that lol

I would edit my post ASAP before a Mazda rep saw my license plate # if you plan to mod

i would of kept the rx8 and put the mazdaspeed kit on it, it looks amazing lol but o well your choice, the best plate iv seen was on a black twin turbo fd, it said UCANTRY i almost died when i saw that lol

I don't think he is only going after appearance. Probably wants some HP/TQ hence he went with the more powerful car.

welcome and congrats on the new car!

how often do you get pulled over with those plates? lol

Once was pulled over just because the police officer wanted to say "Hi" back. Most find it funny actually.

I don't think he is only going after appearance. Probably wants some HP/TQ hence he went with the more powerful car.

Functionality >>>>>>> Form

Sure the RX8 turned a lot of heads, but it drank both oil and gas, reliability was crap, and power was weak. I needed more space and the MS3 offered the both performance and the space I wanted.

turbo kit for the rx8 =P

Debated it once before but the reliability N/A sucked so turbo just meant even more problems...

nice choice fellow prairie dweller, im waiting still for my new true red GT to get here from the states... and i love the plate, mine is going to be SLOWAGN (slow wagon :) )

Back