Anyone know who can do Custom CarbonFiber overlays over some stock parts?

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
I am looking to get a few of my bike parts Overlayed in CF, so If you know anyone that does this..and does it well...Please point me in their direction.

I would prefer someone who is very versed in doing overlays and typically uses a Vacuum process.

The parts I want done will be fairly simple..but I would rather have one with experience working on them..than to try to do them myself.

These would be parts I cannot otherwise buy..so I have to resort to one off-custom on this deal.

Thanks

. andy bluebatmobile might be able to help

send him an email, and him and i can work together to do some templates for those stock parts.

Hey bro.....register over at fiberglassforums.com....I been a member there for a while and there are some guys on there that can do flawless overlays....they even make full CF subwoofer boxes..Im sure if you post over there some people will help you out, and you might even wind up doing it yourself

I am pretty sure I am a member there...and I Have read a bit on the subject...and even though I do FG...I dont want to try to overlay a $500 Part.
I want to get my tank cover Half done...then I will paint the other half.

So yeah...I'd rather not mess that up..LOL!

I will go check it out though..and if you know anyone there I should talk to ...feel free to send me that way.

Last edited:
Ordered stuff do do my own.
Yep..I am gonna go for it and do some CF parts!
My bike parts are first up..I'll make a little thread to show you guys.

WOOT!
Got my CFsupplies in....Now lets see what I can make out of CF!

You and me both....Anyone interested in a set of Real P5 Caron Fiber emblems?

I need Emblems to do them on though..Remember..this is overlaying.

I am going to do a set of P5's...we'll see how they turn out.

You doing your own set first? I'm actually quite curious to see how they look!!

Yes..Because I am shaving my hatch..so the emblems are extra..and if they Turn out good..will be sold.

Latest posts

Back