Looking at buying a MSP and want advice? Post here!

on the black speed.... very funny that it would have the 03.5 shift knob (i say funny cuz the other one you showed was an 03.5 with an 03 knob and this is an 03 with an 03.5 knob).
the gauges are from a protege es. they put dave b (or theres now an offbrand) rings on them. meaning they were playing with the dash. whenever your looking at these cars take pics under the hood, under the car, exhaust area and post them up. i as well as so many others on here know these cars inside out. could just give you a heads up on whats been touched. not that its always a bad thing but jsut to give you a heads up and give you some leverage with the dealer.

they shouldn't if you serious. and tell them your taking them to show some friends of yours that own the same car but just aren't in town. that way they can "take a look". will also let the dealer know your serious and probably more likely to work on a deal for you.

True. I just wish the silver one wasn't 50 miles away from here, lol. I'll try and stop by there this week.

Alright, well... I have a friend I go to college with. Her boyfriend's brother in law is best friends with this guy. Seems he already changed out the engine because it blew and that he put like 10g in it. Seems he has been having problems since he got it. Buddy didn't tell me a f*cking thing and he's a cop!! Seriously... I had already chose not to get it but come on! That much trouble and he just acted like he babied it. Damn, people nowadays...

I'm looking at 3 Series now. Found a 323ci in Halifax within my price range and in good shape. Once my car is sold I'm going to take a look, and if that one doesn't do it for me I'l find one somewhere else, but I always wanted one and now there in my range. Guess I'll keep looking...

The dealer with the silver one says not all MSPs needed to get flashed....he really thinks I should make the drive out there and check it out, lol.

I looked at the Charger....sideview mirror is missing, and huge dent on the back, lol

I told him it was like a recall thing and that they all needed to get flashed....but he was like not ALL cars need to get treated for a recall....I thought all cars were treated the same when they got manufactured, lol

keep looking i saw a nice yello msp for 8k with 40 something k miles rebuilt motor and tranny i think , but looks very very nice

I've seen more Vipers around here than I have seen MSP's, lol...I probably won't be able to find another one other than the 3 I've mentioned.

You seen that yellow one down south?

I think that is a good deal on the car especially being that it has on 33,000 miles on it. Seeing that the car go for that much makes me feel like the car is worth a little something. The car does take quite a bit money to make it go fast but it all depends on what you want. When the car came out it was meant to rival the srt4, focus svt, and the sentra ser spec v. The speed wasnt the fastest but it had the best package. It had total balance with fair power. I think its a good car despite its issues. As of today you have a lot more cars to choose from, so check your options.

Back