What have you done to your non-mazda today?

My non-Mazda has twice as many Litres as your non-Mazda. ...and 10 more HP... :(

So... a buddy found a customer plate frame place on the web.

You're welcome.

My non-Mazda has twice as many Litres as your non-Mazda. ...and 10 more HP... :(

Wha...??? I don't believe that's accurate.

For the record, my non-Mazda's got almost 50% more liters than your non-Mazda, and IDK but lots more horsepowers...and waaaaaay more torques than Muffs.

I guess there is a replacement for displacement... it's called Vt3kzorz!!!

The Mustang is a heavy b****. Apparently 3345, according to one source. It's also <1" longer and ~1.5" wider than the MPV!!!

Wha...??? I don't believe that's accurate.

For the record, my non-Mazda's got almost 50% more liters than your non-Mazda, and IDK but lots more horsepowers...and waaaaaay more torques than Muffs.

I was talking to Muff. How many horsies and torques you got, anyway?

Per Edmunds.com
Mustang Conv. V6:
4.0L V6
210 HP
240 lb/ft
Curb Weight: 3352 lbs.

S2k
2.0L I4
240 HP
154 lb/ft
Curb Weight: 2809 lbs.

Eesh, 550 lbs or so... and a truckload more torque LOL

And I've said it before but it bears repeating: at least according to Wikipedia, the F20C had (I think it may still have, I'd have to check tho) "the highest specific power for any naturally aspirated piston engine in a car worth less than US$100,000, at 120 bhp per liter"

Last edited:
New non-Mazda will be here by the end of December though. Possibly in two weeks or so...

I'll have more boosts than both of you...put together!!

Per Edmunds.com

S2k
2.0L I4
240 HP
154 lb/ft
Curb Weight: 2809 lbs.

Eesh, 550 lbs or so... and a truckload more torque LOL

"the highest specific power for any naturally aspirated piston engine in a car worth less than US$100,000, at 120 bhp per liter"

I've heard that "specific power" thing before, but I thought the S2K's were only 200 HP until the 2.2 (2.4?) liter upgrade came along a few years ago. Is yours 2.0L?

Well, I correct my previous statement: My non-Mazda has twice the Liters of Muff's Non-Mazda, with 30 less HossPressure, and 90 more Torques! ;)

Jenn's Impala is longer than my Grand Cherokee. (dunno)
Well sure, but the Mustang is damn-near a two-seater, and it's bigger than my 7-passenger Mini-van!
What boostie thing are you getting, Todd?

no, the AP1s were always rated @ 240 BHP. It's my mad vt4kz!

EDIT: Horsepressure FTW! Too many boosts!

I'm gonna pic mine up today!!!!

1fd1201383md3pb3oe8bbcea23e164f2216.jpg

1g91411353n33m23p38bbdf8bb06726941c.jpg

12714313a3p73oe3l68bbf76b4d88a02211.jpg

Now start guessing the price and the one who gets it wins a waterproof tea-bag!!!

All this talk of S2k's, makes me miss mine. :(

As for what I did today...nothing to my car but think long and hard about finally getting off my ass and rolling the fenders. My front tires have some nasty gouges in them. But maybe I'm too low. I can't even get out of my driveway without turning at a nasty angle. Hahaha

Got some new wipers, FINALLY! We had a bunch of rain this weekend and the car really needed them. SO much better now. Being able to see in the rain is apparently a good thing.

I've officially put the Civic on "Storage insurance" while I spend the winter doing the suspension.

Back