What have you done to your non-mazda today?

That is very big of you to man up to your punishment. Seems like most people on internet car forums blame try to place the blame on others. or just get mad when they get busted by the cops.

Put new center caps on the Mustang wheels last night, then washed the wheels today. Looks much better, but I didn't get any pictures.

That is very big of you to man up to your punishment. Seems like most people on internet car forums blame try to place the blame on others. or just get mad when they get busted by the cops.

I have done many things in the 21 years that i have been alive that i didn't take resposibility for, finally realized that i am the screw up, everyone else was helping me to be better by punishing me, not till i spent a night in jail that i realized, i f'd up big time, was warned many times but never listened, thought i was invinsable to the world, it turned around and bit me in the behind, my license is now suspended for a year, although i deserve this fully and completely, i really need to be able to drive, i have a bit of a commute to work, tonight i found a back road to take the scooter on to work, dark and scary road though, i am eligable for a hearing to get my license back in a month so the scooter will have to sufface, never should have got the Benz, never should have modded the MSP so fast, should have started to save money the day i started working, should've, should've, should've, it'll take me a good 5-6yrs to clear my debt and get my life back on track but i trust in God to lend me a hand, i am not worried, everything happens for a reason, i have finally learned my lesson, it only took 21 years.

I have done many things in the 21 years that i have been alive that i didn't take resposibility for, finally realized that i am the screw up, everyone else was helping me to be better by punishing me, not till i spent a night in jail that i realized, i f'd up big time, was warned many times but never listened, thought i was invinsable to the world, it turned around and bit me in the behind, my license is now suspended for a year, although i deserve this fully and completely, i really need to be able to drive, i have a bit of a commute to work, tonight i found a back road to take the scooter on to work, dark and scary road though, i am eligable for a hearing to get my license back in a month so the scooter will have to sufface, never should have got the Benz, never should have modded the MSP so fast, should have started to save money the day i started working, should've, should've, should've, it'll take me a good 5-6yrs to clear my debt and get my life back on track but i trust in God to lend me a hand, i am not worried, everything happens for a reason, i have finally learned my lesson, it only took 21 years.

Nothing wrong with that man! I've even spent a night in jail but that was for a fender bender(out of state license). I just purchased this MSP and its not even 3 months later I kinda wish I didnt get it due to the extra debt I have now. Oh well I like it so I guess thats all tha matters.

well i did to my MSP in what seemed like no time at all what takes other people on here years, I modded the s*** out of it but i did it with money borrowed, not saved, cause i used credit cards and crap, putting myself in even more debt, you and stupid, lesson learned.

well i did to my MSP in what seemed like no time at all what takes other people on here years, I modded the s*** out of it but i did it with money borrowed, not saved, cause i used credit cards and crap, putting myself in even more debt, you and stupid, lesson learned.

And that right their is why credit cards are evil! I have purchased a few things on the CC that I normally wouldnt have purchased other wise. Luckly I didnt get to carried away with it. I ended up purchasing a car with majority of the mods that I wanted... the only bad thing about that is if I ever go forged interals is finding out that it already had them from the previous owner! Same goes for a welded LSD, flywheel and so forth.

when buying a forged motor from a member here who claims he is a mechanic and put it together him self, have it inspect by a pro (spun bearing twice in a row after buying a $3.5k forged long block POS)

took this pictures

DSC01726.jpg

lets race

l_809166da666eab3846353246f9e53ae7.jpg

l_fa3545bd72ff648e6acc87927a0b1398.jpg

l_29fe37edf4cbf8533abd6ece1b3293c6.jpg

l_5b25385fb9b98f22f1e70566a7fa0f5a.jpg

l_70b69d7ecefba1c3b4270a4480e9ead3.jpg

just got this about 2 months ago to drive daily. been thinking of tracking the bmw...

l_c6b2bfdf36b72a011b5bbc3442987e6d.jpg

i have no more pictures of the outside of mine their all on my other harddrive (notcool)

I replaced the mechanical fan for a SPAL 16" electric version. lower fan switch. M50 manifold conversion. 6000k HID kit. my taillights are the red/clear with the bottom (red part) blacked out and the top is the same as my corners, and side markers. Plus 20% tint all around and not pictured is my UUC leather and metal shift knob which weighs around a pound. its probably my favorite comfort item. car is also lowered on bilstein and eibach. I replaced the stock exhaust for the dinan system with staggered tips which better suit the m3 rear valance i think.

either way you get the point. its pretty quick and nimble. definitley has more spirit than my mp3. oh and (bowdown)bmw(bowdown)

oh and the 4runner has 5% all around except the front windows which are 15%.

IMG00063.jpg

IMG00065.jpg

its pretty dark. just for the record

So... last week it got colder, and I was running around top down on Sunny days in the 40's.

First off, my new wooly hat is very nice.
smile.gif
The heater in the Mustang is also excellent.
smile.gif
The air flow in the car doesn't bother my head or face, but it comes between the seats pretty hard, and makes the back of my right arm really cold. No such problem with the left arm, though.

With that in mind, I'm planning a windblocker to fill the gap between the seats. It's going to be window screen, like the one I used in the Miata. To make it work for me, it has to be easily removed, so I can put my son in the back seat. I don't need it to work with him in the car, as I'm not going to freeze him out on those chilly days!

Here's a (poorly MSpaint-ed) diagram of what I'm thinking of:
406371199_geQJg-XL.jpg

The black squares will be rip-stop nylon, canvas, or some other fairly tough material, hung from the posts for the headrests. The yellow rectangles will be velcro, used to hold the windscreen such that I can pull it off to fold the seats. The red line will be webbing, to give the top of it some strength and the blue lines are the outlines of the mesh panel, though this picture doesn't really show where the bottom of it will be. It will wrap around the transmission hump, and velcro to the carpet on the sides, shown roughly by the white rectangle.

By making it triangular, it will hang down entirely behind the driver's seat when I unhook it from the passenger side, which may help keep my 3-year-old from destroying it!

Today I got the supplies for my Mustang windblocker project!

1" wide Velcro from Wally-Mart. $5. I still need to see if the hook side will grip on to the Mustang's carpet. ...it worked before in my Miata.

1.5" wide black nylon webbing from REI. $.30/foot. Looks like a seat belt, just a bit narrower. I will be using it along all the edges of the mesh, to give me something strong to sew the Velcro to and to give the mesh some strength.

36" wide fiberglass window screen from Home Depot. 84 inches long, $12

So, I have less than $25 in this project, all I need now is something to hang the whole thing from the headrests with.

Any suggestions?

I've replaced the Mustangs rotted left caliper bushings and missing anti-rattle clip. Now it has quieted down noticeably :D The right side looks ok, but i'll replace them later on. Also cleaned the maf, since it was covered with sludge, but I think it will have to be replaced since one of the filaments looks that it's half burned in the middle(pissed)
Next on the agenda will be fixing/replacing the A/C compressor.

I'm going to start calling the S2k Thimblina... damn thing has the smallest fuel tank ever.

wait! you got a s2k? sick!

friend of mine is in the AF, he's stationed in Japan, SOB just got himself a 98 Skyline for roughly $5800, i hate his guts

Drove my Mustang from Atlanta, Georgia back to Fairfax, VA. 10-ish hours. It is one seriously nice highway cruiser.

Went and got the tag transferred today. I guess a piece of the P5 (sort of) will live on in this car ;)

So... a buddy found a customer plate frame place on the web.

Plate.JPG

*strokey beard* hmmm, to get made or not to get made */strokey beard*

Eat your heart out.

Last edited:
Back