What have you done to your non-mazda today?

Ooooooooo, that grill looks niiiiiiiiiiice. I'm just waiting to see when I can drop the TL....let it drive loooooooooow.

Installed slotted/drilled rotors, SS brake lines, and Hawk pads in the rear of my 240SX. Since I had the car off the ground, I took the opertunity to replace the clutch line w/ a stainless steel unit.

5 speed swap in my e36, as well as an m50 manifold conversion.... oh and then i wrecked it. :(

it'll be back on the road shortly though

I went to run errands in the 'stang, but came back earlier than I thought cuz of the rain.

took this pictures

DSC01737.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

DSC01722.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01736.jpg

I cleaned one of four filthy wheels on my dad's '96 Cutlass Supreme with that Armor All wheel cleaner spray. Looks pretty funny now, one is squeaky clean and the other three are brown ;)

Love the BMW! That's the body I would love to have! lol.

We are gutting an 88 crx that's going to be somewhat of a trailer queen (as much of one as 4 cyl. can be), and threw all the random engine components into a pile.

I got me a new whip (my license is suspended so it was my only alternative, it's fun though for sure lol)

50cc fury!!

SP_A0291.jpg

I got me a new whip (my license is suspended so it was my only alternative, it's fun though for sure lol)

50cc fury!!

haha if its anything like my old 50cc dirt bike that thing couldnt get out of its own way to save its life!! Is it true that you dont need insurence or a license for anythign 50cc or smaller?

Edit: Did you license suspended due to not having insurence on the MSP?

Nah, license suspended for 97 in a 65 in a rental Explorer, poor poor decision making on my part, didn't even realize i was going that fast but i deserve my punishment, i take full responsibility for it.

Yeah, no license needed for 50cc or less BUT, the scooter is regestered and titled as a 50cc, i can do a 150cc swap for a little more umpff lol, can put some nitrous on it

Back