What have you done to your non-mazda today?

S.A.MSP

:
R.I.P #298, 86 Jeep Cherokee (under the knife)
Tell us what you did today to your non-mazda.

Today i purchased a Mercedes CLK 500!!!

IMGP1432.jpg

IMGP1430.jpg

IMGP1424.jpg

IMGP1421.jpg

let's keep this going!

Last edited:
i put a new radiator in my taco crawler, lol. i also thought about starting on my 65 mustang, but decided i'll wait for another day. haha

I parked the truck in the driveway tell i can get around to fixing that brake line that busted on me while coming home in it! Lucky for me that it broke about a block from my house and goign slow over 90 freakign speed bumps.

Car looks good. I haven't done anything to mine. Haven't seen it in 3 months and won't see it for another 3.

What year is it?

I vacuumed my non mazda today. cursed at it because its all scratched up and has a few small dings. Time to trade it in for a BMW.

it's a 2003.

I hope its a certified preowned or you bought a extended warranty. My cousin has a 00 or 01 CLK 430 with the AMG appearance package. Its a really nice car but she has alot of problems with it. Luckily for her it was CPO'd from Mercedes when she bought it.

i bought it at carmax with an extended warranty, who ever had this car before me took such good care of it!!

I got a s***-ton of cigars if you want one. They're all stashed away in my humidor. I know right, I don't look like the kind of guy who would smoke stogies? I don't have an ascot or anything. I thought about getting a snap brim hat and cane while keeping an unlit cigar in my mouth. I have a pipe too.

Yesterday I took the front plate mount off, cleaned and aimed the washer nozzles, replaced wipers, fixed some bulbs and other mundane s*** to the new DD (SAAB 9-5)

I got a s***-ton of cigars if you want one. They're all stashed away in my humidor. I know right, I don't look like the kind of guy who would smoke stogies? I don't have an ascot or anything. I thought about getting a snap brim hat and cane while keeping an unlit cigar in my mouth. I have a pipe too.

screw the bowling tonight, let's hit up downtown like a couple of pimps!!!

Put new rotors and pads on the infiniti, wilwood ultra lites up front and brembro rotors on the rear.

Looks damn sexy.

Gmac

Back