What have you done to your non-mazda today?

yeah. always been a fan of the EK. i want to keep it as is and start playing with the mazda more, but modding the EK is tempting.... tsk tsk

Unless you do a swap or a serious weight reduction, EK modding isn't as rewarding as modding a Mazda. Take it from me.

only modding i have in mind is suspension, hids, and tint. gotten so used to good suspension that sloppiness cannot be accepted hehe. no swapping. its an auto so i can share it with the fiance

got the new brakes and tires on. fixing ac next then tinting. that's it for a while. ignore the crooked plate lol

IMG_7249-XL.jpg

IMG_7251-XL.jpg

Well since this thread got revived... just got wheels and lowered down a little more on the 240.

Well as many as you know I had a P5 back in the day but now I own an indigo blue nissan rouge not much of a car to modify but I will get some pictures up when I have time anyway so far I removed the hubcaps and sandblasted and painted the steelies a cool gloss black, 35% tint all around, CF dash interior kit, K&N air filter, smoked out side amber markers, and going to get the light weight under-drive crank pulley installed this week.

Back