WTS: Mazda3 HB/Mazdaspeed3 Billet fuel door *NIB* - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondo

Brand new billet fuel door for HB/Mazdaspeed model, Fuel-Filler Door Pearl Satin Finish bought this one but never really got around to install it. Comes with instruction sheet, new in box. Retails for around 95 or more at the Mazda website or dealers.

Installed for picture only.

fuel2.jpg
DSC00442.jpg

fuel1.jpg

Looking for 80 shipped.

Thanks for looking

dammitol, wtf am I supposed to do with my gas cap when I'm fueling?

Those do look nice though.

the gas cap is held in place with some sort of plastic strap, you dont remove it to install this fuel door.

Last edited:
Brand new billet fuel door for HB/Mazdaspeed model, Fuel-Filler Door Pearl Satin Finish bought this one but never really got around to install it. Comes with instruction sheet, new in box. Retails for around 95 or more at the Mazda website or dealers.

Installed for picture only.

fuel2.jpg
DSC00442.jpg

fuel1.jpg

Looking for 80 shipped.

Thanks for looking

I'll take it. Paypal??

the gas cap is held in place with some sort of plastic strap, you dont remove it to install this fuel door.

From the previous locked post, I asked if there was a place to put the cap on the door as there is not one on the stock door and I don't like having it hang there to eventually scrape the paint.

Still for sale, since there so many clowns in this forum, only contact me if you're serious about buying this item.

Thanks

I already answered, plus posted a picture.

Dude, no need to open up a can of assholio. I saw that you did that. I only asked if there was something there. I have not seen the satin finish one openned up, so the question. If you spent a second looking at my avatar or my sig, you would know that I already have a MS3, so I know there is a plastic strap there.

Jeebus.

Good luck with your sale.

Dude, no need to open up a can of assholio. I saw that you did that. I only asked if there was something there. I have not seen the satin finish one openned up, so the question. If you spent a second looking at my avatar or my sig, you would know that I already have a MS3, so I know there is a plastic strap there.

Jeebus.

Good luck with your sale.

use ur brain. When ur pumping gas, Put the nozzle in and put the cap over the nozzle and let it hang. It will not touch any part of the car. Easy and simple. This is what i do everytime.

Sorry madtig, i cannot fully install it as i don't want the item to stop being NEW, you can search for pics here in the forums of people that has it installed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back