reverse.

fr0st

:
2003.5 yellow msp
is the way im' going with this..

i'm out.

i dismanteling every mod on the car and selling it.. this vehicule has taken alot of time from me and i dont even have time to use it... i got a supplied vehicule for the job already and a sportbike that rots in the garage.. i can only have one garage queen.. and the car has to go...if only i had time to use the car.. but i don't. i'm in a strange situation that make me not require a car..even less a sports car...with all those cops around that try to screw me with that exaust thing and radars every 100 feet...why bother.

for the mods, i'll keep you guys posted.. i'll put them on sale soon.

thanks for all your support and patience with me, i'll still be around to help out those that i can.

so instead of driving i'll be riding (rockon)

bike.jpg

Last edited:
Dibs on the SS AFC V2 (pending price), lol. Like a vulture I swoop!

Anyway, sorry to hear of your hard time with the car. May it find a good home and be truly appreciated. Good luck!

the AFC was in the car like 3 weeks lol

like i said, i'll post up a thread in the FS section with all the stuff.

Parts for sale????

Do we have any pics of the SLS performance black powder coated hot pipe and the SU black powder coated cold pipe? Did you have a BOV on it? Anyhow if you could post a pic of those items and a asking price. Might be interested in them!!

i'll post pics when i put them on sale.

both pipes will have blue sillicone couplers and stainless steel T-bolts clamps on each end.

the cold pipe doesn't have a any flange on it for a BOV.. it's a staight pipe.

Back