ISO 200
F/3.5
Bracket Set at -2 and +2
What do you guys think?
91263912oy6.jpg

*Second Try*
mg026345bcopytt1.jpg

Last edited:
i assure you that it is. probably hard to tell given the color that is in the picture. 3 exposures +2 +0 -2

thats a good picture, you can tell it is by the clarity of the background and the colors that it is an HRD, but all you need is a better place to take pics and play with the settings. the pic is kind of dark and does not show the car and wheels very well.

thats a good picture, you can tell it is by the clarity of the background and the colors that it is an HRD, but all you need is a better place to take pics and play with the settings. the pic is kind of dark and does not show the car and wheels very well.

what is a setting that you recommend?

what is a setting that you recommend?

take pics right before the sunset, 6 to 7pm. and if at night, a location with white or blue lights. the regular lights from light posts are not good at all and make the picture look yellow.

look at this post i just did. you can see the difference the lights do. the yollowish ones are from the light posts after i fixed them a little compared to the ones with blue lights.
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123702519

BTW i do not have an HDR camera.

Last edited:
First of all, you've got a sick car! Great pic

About HDR......
You can take HDR's with many of the point and shoot cameras, you don't need a digital SLR.

High dynamic range means taking differently exposed pictures and putting them together using Photoshop or other programs such as Photomatix in order to get a higher dynamic range.

What you really need is a tripod and a camera that you can change exposures on.

For example: for the pic below I took 5 separate pictures using a tripod all with different exposures (-2,-1,0,+1,+2) and then used Photomatix to put them all together.

Last edited:
First of all, you've got a sick car! Great pic

About HDR......
You can take HDR's with many of the point and shoot cameras, you don't need a digital SLR.

High dynamic range means taking differently exposed pictures and putting them together using Photoshop or other programs such as Photomatix in order to get a higher dynamic range.

What you really need is a tripod and a camera that you can change exposures on.

For example: for the pic below I took 5 separate pictures using a tripod all with different exposures (-2,-1,0,+1,+2) and then used Photomatix to put them all together.

thanks for the info, I was all wrong about this (beer) time to take more pics tonight :)

HDR is the new drug, everyone is doing it. Too funny. Real HDR on a proper TV is amazing.

Just looks like saturation and contrast was increased.

AWDTerror - try a diff. time of day. HDR pictures usually work best when there's a lot of light. Anytime but night time unless there's artificial light.

How's that? Tried to match the green sign with the one in the reflection

soon as it stops raining i'll do some day hdr stuff

Last edited:
I would say go out right after it stops raining, because then you'll get very cool reflection off the wet pavement.

Back