Chicago Baseball thread...because I don't care about other cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening day is here. I know there is an MLB thread in off-topic but, I'm sure this one will get used by us Illinois folk.

Discuss the outlook for your team. I'll start.

2008 Chicago White Sox: WINFUL. THE END.

Also, these umps can **** themselves. This is such bulls***. What in the ****. Cocksucker at Homeplate blows the call, costs the Sox the go-ahead run. Then they screw up an interference call and costs them another one. Leaving the bases loaded going into the bottom of the 8th. Also, on Sunday, they screwed up the HR call. I know that was an exhibition game, but seriously. Put in instant replay since these guys are obviously inept. Mother of god I'm pissed.

Also, these umps can **** themselves. This is such bulls***. What in the ****. Cocksucker at Homeplate blows the call, costs the Sox the go-ahead run. Then they screw up an interference call and costs them another one. Leaving the bases loaded going into the bottom of the 8th. Also, on Sunday, they screwed up the HR call. I know that was an exhibition game, but seriously. Put in instant replay since these guys are obviously inept. Mother of god I'm pissed.

Awwhell, good ol' Vikre actin' up again. Take a swig of yer firewater, ya dang boozehound.

ditto, ******* blue... (ps do you really think that interference call was dumb cause... i think that my have been legit)

ditto, ******* blue... (ps do you really think that interference call was dumb cause... i think that my have been legit)

I was going by what the tv announcers were saying, but they haven't always been reliable. The out on AJ was bulls*** as was the Crede slide out, though.

I was going by what the tv announcers were saying, but they haven't always been reliable. The out on AJ was bulls*** as was the Crede slide out, though.

I thought so too but then when i watched it on ESPN they were a little more biased and showed it in slo mo and everything, he actually reached out his hand and pulled on his leg. but it still sucks.

I hope the Sox can keep the Tigers winless. I'm going to the Brewers game today. They absolutely destroyed the Giants yesterday. Should be fun to watch, first live game of the season. White Sox next week.

Yeah. I hope the Sox can keep it up today and the rest of the season. I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far. Dotel-Linebrink-Jenks is working nicely, except Dotel in that first game. After that though, it's good. It's nice to feel confident once you get the ball to those guys.

cardinals have the best record in the div.!!!! w00 w00 for now..till they fall and the cubs eventually take over the division. but yeah im heading down to the good ole stl for my bday next sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back