Drive Safe

Bochet

On my way in to work on Friday morning there were a lot of police cars on the off ramp I take to come into work. I checked the news when I got into the office and saw what had happened. Someone in an MS3 late Thursday night was driving on an on ramp and was going too fast. Missed or didn't see a turn and flew off the road. The driver died and the next morning another motorist noticed the car and called it into the police.

Please drive safe. It's easy and a lot of fun to go fast, but we get so complacent and forget physics always applies.

Article

Map
The guy was headed West (left) to get into the interstate. Driver must have built up a lot of speed going down the straight and not seen that the ramp bends pretty sharply to the left.

thats crazy. hopefully people will understand that they should slow down on these curves. yeah we have performance cars but their no indy car.

Sure is sad! I hope he rest in peace! I like to think about driving aggressively but the extent of my driving is 70 in the fast, I am a big pansy on the road. hehe I dont want my girlfriends scrapbooking stuff to scatter over the back seat to much. Just a bit of comic relief.

I feel for this persons family!

It's so easy to go too fast in this car I'm not surprised people are flipping. I came from a relatively quick car and usually can handle some speed, but this car has humbled me a little. I know it isn't the fastest thing out there but the sudden onset of acceleration can catch even a seasoned driver off guard. This guy had to be be doing close to or over a hundred. It sucks to see this crap.

This is probably the fourth accident in only a couple months I've read like this where the driver(s) died.

Back