Blind Spot Monitoring system

pepe

Hi,

I purchased my 2008 Mazda CX-9 in September 2008. Now have over 7,000 miles and enjoy the car very much. I noticed in the Users' Manual and on the Mazda website that the Blind Spot Monitoring system is now being offered. Although it is in my manual, I do not have it is installed on my car. Does anyone have this system? Will it be offered as a dealer installed option? Thanks.
Joe
Tucson, AZ

Early 2008 CX-9 don't have BSM.
They don't offer BSM as a kit to install since it is quite complex.
I have it and like it a lot for $200.

Hi,

I purchased my 2008 Mazda CX-9 in September 2008. Now have over 7,000 miles and enjoy the car very much. I noticed in the Users' Manual and on the Mazda website that the Blind Spot Monitoring system is now being offered. Although it is in my manual, I do not have it is installed on my car. Does anyone have this system? Will it be offered as a dealer installed option? Thanks.
Joe
Tucson, AZ

Dude, are you from the future? ..................................LOL just messing with ya...

I ran into the same situation last year when we bought our 9 too. This is a manufacture installed option as there are radars and wirings that are stored behind the bumper. I just turn my head when I switch lanes (sad2) ...

Back