Who's Your Traffic Lawyer?y

SwirlFX

Contributor
:
2003.5 Titanium Gray MSP
Who's your traffic lawyer, and what does it cost you? How was your expeience with that lawyer?

Lets started a discussion about which lawyers we used to get us off the hook.

I used Janine P Mucklestone of www.Mucklestone.Com. You consult though email and pay her throgh paypal. I paid 400$ for a pierce county ticket (51 in a 25). I believe a king county speedinf ticket is 350$.

There is very little interaction between you and this lawyer neccearary. You'll get a letter when she's done.

Whatever, you just don't get caught...I don't speed...much...learned my $300 lesson already...

Fred Hopkins of O'Brien, Barton, Wieck & Joe PLLP.

http://www.obrienlawfirm.net

A friend of mine recommended him to me after getting a $440 ticket in Kent for going 80+ on the freeway in the h.o.v. lane by myself [i was late for a very important meeting...]. I paid $300 to the lawyer, and he got both charges dismissed. Best $300 i ever had to spend.

A few other car forums swear by this guy as well. I saw his name pop up on a VW and honda forum a while back as I was trying to find out a little more on him to see if he was worth it.

As SwirlFX said, "There is very little interaction between you and this lawyer neccearary." You get a phone call when he is finished letting you know the outcome. He told me it took him less than 15 minutes to get my ticket dismissed.

The best way is to call Fred Hopkins directly at (425) 281.1726. When he answers you say you were recommended by Erik Vacek and Meister [which should get you a discount] and follow up by explaining how you got the infraction. He names his price, you mail in a check and the ticket, and he takes care of the rest.

Really didnt wanted to bump up such an old thread but felt you being quite lucky. You really got a steal deal. I am looking for a DUI lawyer for my cousin and they are way too costly.

Latest posts

Back