FS-DE Oil System

You still offering this service? Talk about a dead post lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Not to hijack thread, but haven't been able to get any feedback from Doc B, found another guy who does it. If you are looking to do this, pm me and I can put you in touch with someone who can provide the product.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not to hijack thread, but haven't been able to get any feedback from Doc B, found another guy who does it. If you are looking to do this, pm me and I can put you in touch with someone who can provide the product.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you're talking about SignatureSound, he's banned from this forum for a reason...

Doc B Racing is most definitely still around and able to provide this service!
Please contact me via email
DocBRacing "at" AOL dot com
I always try to respond to emails
Sorry if I missed someone 😐
Thanks!
Tom

I plan on building a forged FS-DE for a turbo ES conversion. If I rebuild the bottom end and install new bearings, rings, etc all to minimum factory recommended specifications and install a new oil pump which I send to you for coating, will the factory pressure relief system of a new oil pump provide adequate oil pressure, or will the newly coated oil pump provide too much oil pressure for the factory relief and cause low oil pressures even with the coated oil pump? I too am limited with engine bay space, as I plan to run A/C, cruise etc. What are your opinions and experience with this setup? The vehicle would run a factory MSP turbo sandwich plate for the turbo oil supply line, and a filter with approximately 50% more volume than the OEM Mazda filter.

Back