New Guy and Future Owner of a 2008 Mazda 3 Hatch

MazdazzoBK

:
2008.5 Mazda 3 Hatch
Hey Guys!

I recently decided that I want a new 2008 Mazda 3 hatchback. The reviews it has gotten, the feel of the car, the looks, and the fact that I have had a Mazda before all influenced my decision. I also can participate in FoMoCo's Z-Plan which will save me a decent amount of cash. I just was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to what exactly I should purchase with the car. Right now I am leaning towards the Sport or Touring model. Not sure of what options, probably Cosmic Blue or Galaxy Gray. I really look forward to buying one and modded it out alittle bit. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
I love the forum, and look forward to using it in the future!

Cheers,
BK

Hey Guys!

I recently decided that I want a new 2008 Mazda 3 hatchback. The reviews it has gotten, the feel of the car, the looks, and the fact that I have had a Mazda before all influenced my decision. I also can participate in FoMoCo's Z-Plan which will save me a decent amount of cash. I just was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to what exactly I should purchase with the car. Right now I am leaning towards the Sport or Touring model. Not sure of what options, probably Cosmic Blue or Galaxy Gray. I really look forward to buying one and modded it out alittle bit. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!
I love the forum, and look forward to using it in the future!

Cheers,
BK

here is a perfect suggestion...
galaxy grey is the way to go! best suggestion if u got the money for a speed do it! (wish i did)
if not here you go...

enjoy! and welcome to the Mazda Family!

How did you go about blacking out the emblem? and the tail light tint, did you buy that or have someone do it for you when they did the windows?

welcome abroad and excellent choice on choosing the 3. :) I say get Cosmic Blue since the color stands out there aren't that many 3s with it.

How did you go about blacking out the emblem? and the tail light tint, did you buy that or have someone do it for you when they did the windows?

got a special black spray paint and clear coat sprays and did about 3 coats on black and clear coat! same with the emblems!
did u get ur 3 already? post pics if yess.(drive2)

nah i didnt get it yet. waiting until i finish school in the beginning of may. but depending on what color i get ill probably want to do that. ill keep it in mind. i was wondering if i wanted to either go alittle less dark how id go about that. whether itd get a dark gray paint or use less coats of black or w/e. and also do your lights get water leaks now that the seal probably isnt perfect? i really like how the emblems are that dark gray color too, im assuming id have to judge that by eye to see what id like.

and as far as the speed3 i dont feel like paying the insurance and driving stick. maybe in the future though. im still only 19.

Last edited:
nah i didnt get it yet. waiting until i finish school in the beginning of may. but depending on what color i get ill probably want to do that. ill keep it in mind.

and as far as the speed3 i dont feel like paying the insurance and driving stick. maybe in the future though. im still only 19.

what ur not gettin it stick???? lame jk lol its still a pimp car to have!

Back