POLL: Mazdaspeed3 or RX8 wheels?

i like the rx-8's....but it looks a little off with the tires you have on there... maybe switching the tires from the ms3 rims will make it look better... Either way... good lookin 5!

they both look awesome but if i had to vote for one it would have to be the RX8 ... I like the wider spoked style rims .

Hey Mark, you live down Flickinger right? I believe we spoke at the Shell gas station on Hostetter and Capital. I was the dude in the black MS3. Your 5 is clean man!

Use the Speed3s and send me the RX8s so I can rock them on my 5! Who makes the spacers for the 5? Is it H&R or KW?

Those RX-8 wheels looks like ass on the 5. Let me know when I can pick them up and I'll take them off your hands, just to rid you of the temptation. :D

RX-8 for sure. Slightly more tire may look a little better however. I'd be kinda worried about scraping the rims on any kind of curb, bump or whatever.

OK, I've got it. Speed3 on one side, RX-8 on the other. Best of both worlds.(bowdown)

(boom08) (boom08) (boom08) (boom08) (boom08)

Steinmetz GT debut in Essen

9071128.012.Mini2L.jpg

9071128.012.Mini3L.jpg

^^^For that kind of money I would rather have Mallett build me a Saturn Sky with an LS7 from a Z06. The all that window dressing would actually mean something... BTW I wonder how a car with 17s on one side and 18s on the other would handle in the rain?

I had RX8's ready to go but for tire sizing reasons, I went with Mazdaspeed3's instead. Just installed them today. Makes a big difference on the road considering I only had the 16's before. They look real nice.

I kinda am leaning toward the MS3 wheels...looks cleaner...the RX8s look sporty, but don't seem to flow as nice as the 3s....By the way do you have a problem with getting up driveways or bumps? I want to drop my 5 lower, but I gotta share with the wife....

Back