POLL: problems or no problems

Problems yes or no?

• problems (please list and post mileage)

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • no problems (feel free to post mileage)

Votes: 87 82.1%

• Total voters

Young Roids

:
The pennies have been saved the MS3 is mine!
Ok so there seems to be some interest in a poll where people can check in and post if they have or do not have problems. Please do not include minor irritations like squeeks and rattles as problems.

I will start, I have about 1600 miles with no problems.

EDIT: If you check the problem option AND you do have mods please post and list mods. Racekar brought this to my attention and I agree that it is a good idea.

Last edited:
21,XXX
had a problem, turbo seals went bad after dp & rp installed
replaced under warrenty, so i guess no problem :D

Please count warranty services as problems. Smoking turbos should deffinently be counted in the problem category that is one of the major things we are looking for.

Problems: My light sensing headlights turn on when it gets dark but do not turn back off when it the sun comes up. It sat at the dealership for almost a month and they couldnt figure out what was wrong. They replaced the sensor and junction box but the problem only got worse. Now a couple minutes after starting the car in broad day light the lights will come on. The problem has now been escalated to the Mazda regional manager who says a tech from Cali might fly in to work on it. If he cant fix it then Im going to request that they take the car back so I can get an STi or swap me out for a CWP 08. We'll see.

I have 7200 on it now but the problem started at about 1500.

other than the recalls, I have had an ambient temp sensor replaced and had the stabilizer bar nut tightened after hearing the clunking.

07 MS3, 16K

GT, 12k miles, bought in September, no problems.

As least none that I haven't been the cause of.

6400k now, by 4k.....
Blown turbo,
2 bad 02 sensors 1st and secondary
two destroyed injectors
Seatbelt rattle I finally fixed myself
Cowl rattle which dealer hasn't fixed yet.

Back