Color Poll Future Color of the Wicked Pro2ge

Color Choices White or Orange

• Total voters

NOTSPCY

:
2010 mazda 3 5door
OK everyone with all the changes in the plans/works for my car I have come to a dilema. It is gonna cost me like 3.5-4k for paint if i go with spicy msp orange or about 2300 or so if i re do her in white. so i want you to picture my car looking like this with the same set up . MSP FRONT , Buddy club 2 sides and rear , MSP trunk and wing and my carbon fiber hood painted down the sides to match the body color .
Spicy Msp Orange
100_0180.jpg

White :
2193798_31_full.jpg

So what do i do . I want what will look clean and be unique

So either a nice clean crisp White or Spicy MSP orange

Last edited:
Not snappin on the dude with the MSP Orange, but you can clearly see that the rear bumper isnt a perfect match. Its harder to get an exact match for a color like that. Plus if you wanna get a clean look what can you rock that's gonna be better than white?!

But this is comin' from a guy whose got a buddy club2 body kit a Sand (not easy to match either) 2001 ES. But if i was gonna paint my car, I'd paint it white.

Not snappin on the dude with the MSP Orange, but you can clearly see that the rear bumper isnt a perfect match. Its harder to get an exact match for a color like that. Plus if you wanna get a clean look what can you rock that's gonna be better than white?!

But this is comin' from a guy whose got a buddy club2 body kit a Sand (not easy to match either) 2001 ES. But if i was gonna paint my car, I'd paint it white.

From that pic it looks to match pretty well.

I say white. I want my MSP to be white.

Personally I love spicy (and voted for it) but white looks clean and it will leave you extra cash for other goodies.

Glad I could help! (uhm)

you're keeping the car, bobby?

Personally, I like the white. It looks clean (ironically, considering it will get the dirtiest). That and there aren't any running around.

you're keeping the car, bobby?

Yea you made alot of sense
soi figure if am gonna keep her i might fix her up with a face lift so i am happy with her till she is paid off then ill put her away and buy the new fast car . She will be my weekend / project car .

Pearl white. I wished they would have offered the MSPs in white. Would look so clean, very sexy!

well10/3 white is winning so it is looking like she is gonna get a white pearl paint job

i suck at photoshop(yes) and the pic was on the small side but here ya go.

Oh and I like the white better

Attachments

• 100_0295.jpg
    100_0295.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
very nice.. You did a good job considering you saw you suck . it is better then i could have done . that sealed the deal for me . white her i come.

Not snappin on the dude with the MSP Orange, but you can clearly see that the rear bumper isnt a perfect match.
Heck..what are you talking about...The bumpers , Front and rear, don't even match from the factory.
Not many cars these days do due to the way the paint lays differently on metal and Plastic.

Back on topic...

I have had a spicy..and although it is a cool color....I love white.
You cannot beat white when its clean...It just looks hot...and its kind of a rare color for proteges as a whole...so with a kit...its even more rare if you ask me.

I vote white.

Whoot! white it is then .

Last night i bought my Msp Grille on ebay brand new for 30.00 + shipping
Im working on getting my Msp trunk as we speak and then comes the front bumper set up .
Woo hoo im getting close. lol

wwhen she is in the body shop i am gonna see if they can shave the antenna and ill put a hideaway antenna in my back window . I dont like the one that is on the es protege

Back