refund on ebay item

habeansha

:
2006 Nissan Frontier NISMO KC
I bought a intake on ebay for my friends corolla and i guess they dont have the part anymore so they were gonna refund my money and i dont really understand how it works

i paid using paypal and they said they would refund my money to paypal. The thing is i just use the paypal account to pay for stuff with my credit card and i dont have a bank account tied to it. I also paid with the item with my old credit card. I kind of lost my wallet, called and cancelled my credit card then found it later, so they sent me a new credit card

soooooooooo

umm how am i gonna get my money back? it was only like 40 bucks

I bought a intake on ebay for my friends corolla and i guess they dont have the part anymore so they were gonna refund my money and i dont really understand how it works

i paid using paypal and they said they would refund my money to paypal. The thing is i just use the paypal account to pay for stuff with my credit card and i dont have a bank account tied to it. I also paid with the item with my old credit card. I kind of lost my wallet, called and cancelled my credit card then found it later, so they sent me a new credit card

soooooooooo

umm how am i gonna get my money back? it was only like 40 bucks

it will probably sit in your paypal account or paypal will try and refund it to your old card. some card companies accept refunds to your old card number and credit the new account. i stress that by saying "some".

PayPal/eBay refund

You can also just leave it in your PayPal account and use it as a credit towards your next evilBay purchase - like money in the bank ! (thumb)

It'll sit as a credit in your paypal account. You can then request a check for that amount from Paypal and it takes about 2 weeks or so. Or, setup a bank account and you can have it direct deposited

Tylor

it will probably sit in your paypal account or paypal will try and refund it to your old card. some card companies accept refunds to your old card number and credit the new account. i stress that by saying "some".

how about a visa card?

It'll sit as a credit in your paypal account. You can then request a check for that amount from Paypal and it takes about 2 weeks or so. Or, setup a bank account and you can have it direct deposited

Tylor

so you can store money in a paypal account without it being associated with a bank account?

yes, it then earns money as it would in a money market account (which is technically what paypal accounts are, IIRC)

Back