xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

Anyone interested in my dgm cf grille? Its pretty much the last piece of the car worth selling but deal is, trade for stock +cash. If not, just gonna stay on the car.

Just bought headlights btw LOL

Dude you're terrible when it comes to dealing out your protege parts. You never got back to me about that grille from a few days ago....

whats next for the miata? i drove down to cali last week to buy a supra for my bro, im jealous of the weather down there, a high of 75? wtf u guys are lucky.

I have never done it so how hard is it to get the grille off? and what are you looking for cash wise?

Last edited:
Let's see I bought it for $290 shipped brand new from DG back in early 09, itsstill in great condition. I think a reasonable price w/o trade would be $180 shipped. I think a sticker is worth $50 or so, so with trade...

$110 shipped w/ trade sounds fair to me

Dub I'd be down to throw some money your way as well as my current one. If you're set on a stocker plus cash that's cool but I'd really like to make the swap. Let me know.

i'm just reminiscing and this thread popped up. such a nice car you had greg. same with the Miata and now the FRS.

such a good attention to detail and overall look. Miss your stuff dude.

Back