MSPBumper7.jpg

MSPBumper3.jpg

MSPBumper8.jpg

MSPBumper.jpg

My twin !
4-10-08006.jpg

4-10-08002.jpg

just my car is cooler and has a ton more stuff. lmao . j.k

also my car is getting painted starting next thursday.

Gimmie that blue grille! lol'

Both cars are coming along nicely!! Can't wait to see em painted!!

give me my monies lol . my grille is being sent out tomorrow so dgm here i come !!! woo hoo . now all i need is * corksport exhaust hangers , my fogs hooked up and get some hids , my headlights blacked out , and some rims ...and possibly a header.

so many people ditched the buddy club look for the stock msp look.
im going for the red headed step child of both . lol

I gots to sell the phone, then you get your money! I gots the corksport hangers, my fogs is hooked up, but running piaa bulbs, my headlights is black'd out, and I gotz rims on both cars. Oh, and just put on a header.

Jooza copy cat!!

And the rims you're on now are sick!! You should never get rid of those!!

lmao . they only thing sick about them is that they look sick . there paint is chipped and peeling . lol . i need to spray them black . wanna do a custom project with me ?

since they are the way they are bc of you . they were on your car. lol how my old rims treating you ?
looks good on ur g/fs car but i like it better on urs.

They were like that when I bought the car. I got them to come down on the price of the car cause the rust bubbling on them. I was going to sand em down and repair em, but, you was lookin for some stockers, so I just swapped ya. Had I known you were gonna keep the car, I woulda put a little work into em before i swapped!

Still rolling on the same tires from you, although the one that was upfront on your car is about toast on the inside

And, they look sweet on the wife's car!!

But, I prefer the MSP Racing harts on my car. Makes it slick lookin!!

I wish man =/

Thats why I'm a cruiser, lol.

haha same here, i wish it was a 5 speed i hate automatic :[ but yea what kits you guys decide to go with? im still debating witch to get, bc2 or a msp kit. and nice boost haha your one of the lucky ones. and funny.. i see another white mazda protege lx driving around here in nm, i thought mine was the only one here haha

haha same here, i wish it was a 5 speed i hate automatic :[ but yea what kits you guys decide to go with? im still debating witch to get, bc2 or a msp kit. and nice boost haha your one of the lucky ones. and funny.. i see another white mazda protege lx driving around here in nm, i thought mine was the only one here haha

I had the BC2 and now I'm going for the MSP just cause I like to change a lot. lol. If you want to go with the BC2, I'll sell you mine for 500, its painted and every ******* thing, you don't have to do s*** to it and it comes with fog lights ;-]

wish i'd seen this thread sooner... i can totally understand the headaches involved with the conversion..

imo if you go with the msp front with autoexe lip... go with the deletes, don't need fogs... so far your ride is coming along very nicely.

what everyone is saying is great advice... go slow.. be patient... things take time... make sure you shop around, get a good deal.... AND BE NICE!!!

msp in WHITE looks SICK!!!

so far there are three of us (that i know of) with conversions painted sand mica or sandalwood metallic... Chico, D-Rock, and myself... so don't worry about twins or triplets or whatever.. all our rides are different and unique..

just a suggestion.... on paint... stick with white .. and add some pearl to the mix...

GOOD LUCK... (rockon)

http://www.themazdaforum.com/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=365
check it out.

Last edited:
wish i'd seen this thread sooner... i can totally understand the headaches involved with the conversion..

imo if you go with the msp front with autoexe lip... go with the deletes, don't need fogs... so far your ride is coming along very nicely.

what everyone is saying is great advice... go slow.. be patient... things take time... make sure you shop around, get a good deal.... AND BE NICE!!!

msp in WHITE looks SICK!!!

so far there are three of us (that i know of) with conversions painted sand mica or sandalwood metallic... Chico, D-Rock, and myself... so don't worry about twins or triplets or whatever.. all our rides are different and unique..

just a suggestion.... on paint... stick with white .. and add some pearl to the mix...

GOOD LUCK... (rockon)

http://www.themazdaforum.com/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=365
check it out.

like mine??
:)

Thanx man for your input. I'm not going to get fogs, I like fogs but not those big ones so what I think I'm going to go with it the deletes w/o a lip. We'll see how it looks with the grilles and white since no one has really done that before. =D

I'm really just trying to get the skirts and and 03.5 rear lip at the moment. I'm not worried about the paint or ne thing else just the rest of the body parts. I found a guy parting out his msp but he only has one side skirt which sucks but its better than nothing. If I buy it, it will be 50+ shipping, how ever much shipping will be.

Do deletes and maybe tuck some projector foglights into em. Just an idea

something like those. Yeah. I have a set of Tiburon projectors I'll be retrofitting into a MSP lip w/ deletes when i find the funding. lol

That sounds pretty tight. How much is that gonna run you?

njaremka, how do you have your fogs setup? Separate switch or wired to your parking lights?

Tiburon projectors were free, so, whatever the MSP lip and deletes cost.

Also, projectors will be wiring to stock wiring also done with the parkinglight mod as well

Last edited:
they are wired with the factory wiring and switch, but i've done the mod to allow them to come on with the parking lights.

Back