xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

Reinforcment Bar and Bumper = They had some problems with finding the bar and the price quote was wrong but everything is straighten out now and he said I should get the stuff in the next 3 days.

BC2 kit = The deal is still a go, I will find out for sure tomorrow the final cost for him.

Wheels = The dude that checked out my wheels was drooling over them so they're sold, he gets paid on the 5th and so do I. tight.

Nice keep us posted. car goes in the 29th , i got my msp fogs yesterday and my msp engine cover .

Took off the BC2 kit today and put the stock back bumper back on, still waiting on the front. Took it and found out of much shipping to canada would be for that guy buying it, 500 ******* dollars dude. bulls***. I hope that dude is still interested.

Should get the front bump and reinforcement on monday.

Shouldn't be that much, try another shipper. My kit was shipped brand new in box, from Florida, to Vancouver BC for about $200.

I think I can Fed-Ex it for just under 300. I've never shipped anything so big so everything has been a problem.

Dude that was going to buy my wheels backed out cuz he dropped his phone and bought a very expensive one. Dumb.

STILL havn't got my bumper and reinforcement bar, it was 2 weeks yesterday that I ordered it.

Currently - the bc2 kit is fully off, the rear stock bumper is back on, rolling on the stocks, got the sag in my exhaust pipe tucked so got to lower my car, and I have a bear front end.

This mother fucker.

Some dude up in nova scosha or whatever offered me 500 shipping included for the kit.

Kiss my ass.

just to let you know 16's and 17's make your car sit the same height. The tires are different sizes but the circumference is the same.

Well I got the front bumper and the reinforcment bar today, finally but let me tell you how great my service was with Protege Garage, I was told 3 different time windows of when my stuff would arrive and all three were wrong and I was also told that the bumper was going to come with the front grille cover which it didn't so thanks a lot, more money I have to spend.

Total time it took = 3 and a half weeks.

I am very disappointed, I was expecting more and I will never recommend protegegarage.com to anyone.

I'm seriously not going to buy anything from them again, I'm trying to get my car done this decade, not the next.

take it easy man... i'm glad to hear you got your bumper, but shipping a bumper is not an easy task. that, and protege garage doesnt actually stock a lot of thing he sells - he has a lot of it drop shipped from other places. that means, you place your order from him, he places his order from his supplier, and his supplier sends (whatever) to you. as for the grills, give ken a call and tell him "whats up", but be pleasant. he'll try his best to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

take it easy man... i'm glad to hear you got your bumper, but shipping a bumper is not an easy task. that, and protege garage doesnt actually stock a lot of thing he sells - he has a lot of it drop shipped from other places. that means, you place your order from him, he places his order from his supplier, and his supplier sends (whatever) to you. as for the grills, give ken a call and tell him "whats up", but be pleasant. he'll try his best to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

I agree be nice and tell him what happened and see what he can do . I bought all my parts from the dealer and had everything in like 2 days . So you get what you pay for . I have no problems with PG there a great vendor but if you wanted something cheap then sometimes you suffer the waiting game . So be happy you saved money . I spent 240 give or take on the bumper and another 240 on the reinforcement and 26 or so on the lower grille , upper grille i got on ebay brand new . if you want ill sell you the upper grille for 65+ shipping retail is alot more i promise.

But everything will work it self out . I have been driving my car for over a month 4 differnt colors bc the body shop is to busy to do my car till the 29th of this month .
Plus when i got my bc2 kit i went to a local tuner shop and got a pretty good deal i thought but i had to wait like 3 months for it to arrive .The asshole wanted to get more orders so he can save on shipping . I am just happy they finally shut down last week. The sad thing is BC2 is based out of Fl only 8 hrs north of me i could have just driven up to get my kit and not paid shipping or waiting 3 months to get it .

I hear you guys but as long as I waited and thought everyday it was going to come in, it got me very agitated. I figured they at least could of gave me a more of an accurate time window. When I ordered it they said, like a week at most and it came out to be 3 and a half you know? Idk, I pretty much wrote the samething to ken that I wrote on here when I confirmed reciept. We'll see. I put the stuff on today and will have pics.

I hear you man on those cheap shops. I can't wait to see what color you paint your car though.

Time line...

When I first got her...
FirstTrip_3.jpg

8 months later...
ProtyPic019.jpg

2 months later...
DjDubs.jpg

3 months later...
0502081615.jpg

2 weeks later...
Bumperless1.jpg

3 and a half weeks later(Now)...
MSPBumper10.jpg

MSPBumper4.jpg

MSPBumper7.jpg

MSPBumper3.jpg

MSPBumper8.jpg

MSPBumper.jpg

looks great dude. how's the interior? anything going on w/ that? my msp conversion was badass..now i'm lacking a motor. and looking to sell a clutch. dammit.

looks great dude. how's the interior? anything going on w/ that? my msp conversion was badass..now i'm lacking a motor. and looking to sell a clutch. dammit.

Thanx man, means a lot. Just gota get some money to get the skirts and lip. The interior is horrible! I have the two shades of brown that came stock mixed with black and white, its a disaster. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to fix it. You're car might lack a motor but shes a beaut. You'll sell it, just time.

hey good luck with the conversion, its looking good, represent the Lx's haha

Thanx bro, I appreciate it. For real man, gota represent the LX. Boostd's is an LX too. haha.

Thanx man, means a lot. Just gota get some money to get the skirts and lip. The interior is horrible! I have the two shades of brown that came stock mixed with black and white, its a disaster. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to fix it. You're car might lack a motor but shes a beaut. You'll sell it, just time.

Thanx bro, I appreciate it. For real man, gota represent the LX. Boostd's is an LX too. haha.

werd up. is yours a manual?

Back