xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

Wow, I am late seeing this thread. I say go for the 03.5 conversion, I may be biased but I think it looks hot. As someone said earlier do the conversion first, then buy the other stuff. It's easy to get in over your head real quick.

Oh, by the way: The conversion kit on PG is for the MP3/03 MSP style. For the 03.5 style, you would need to change the spoiler and rear lip (maybe Ken can swap out the 03 parts for those) and you would also need to buy the front lip, plus the grills for it. That's another 250 or more. The MSP bumper reinforcement is like $400 list, but I got the P5 reinforcement for $200 when I did the conversion and works fine.

I'd say circle the for sale section here frequently, you can probably find some of the parts you need for cheap.

Aw man I am so excited! After talking to D-Rock about a plan sort of how to get my car, I ended up talking to Ken from Pg and for 1250 I'll have a wingless white 03.5 msp with everything. Clips, bolts, lips and all that. Two weeks and I'll be ordering the parts. I cant wait!!!!!

Thanx again D-Rock And Ken!!!

Nice .. I am sooo happy to have all my parts on my car .. Been looking for good body shops to do the custom paint!!! then ill be set

Bobby, you still plannin on painting the blue grill? :( I can't give up my fogs yet as my projector setup isn't done yet.

Aw man I am so excited! After talking to D-Rock about a plan sort of how to get my car, I ended up talking to Ken from Pg and for 1250 I'll have a wingless white 03.5 msp with everything. Clips, bolts, lips and all that. Two weeks and I'll be ordering the parts. I cant wait!!!!!

Thanx again D-Rock And Ken!!!

No problem man, glad he was able to get you what you wanted :)

I have a question about the msp bumper going a a LX... do i need a new harness to hook up the msp fog lights? cus my LX harness does not fit the msp fog lights...

I once again have changed my mind. Instead of getting the conversion kit off of pg, I'm gonna buy piece by piece. I'm also not going to do the 03.5 swap because there is already a white wingless 03.5 around my area and I don't wanna have a twin so instead of the 03.5 front lip, I'm going with the autoexe lip. Nice.

I Ordered the MSP/MP3 bumper yesterday with the reinforcement bar. Bumper was only 99 BUT the bar was 250. wtf. Oh well, can't wait to get it.

QUESTION-Does it come with the fog deletes? and if it doesnt, where can I get some?

I once again have changed my mind. Instead of getting the conversion kit off of pg, I'm gonna buy piece by piece. I'm also not going to do the 03.5 swap because there is already a white wingless 03.5 around my area and I don't wanna have a twin so instead of the 03.5 front lip, I'm going with the autoexe lip. Nice.

I Ordered the MSP/MP3 bumper yesterday with the reinforcement bar. Bumper was only 99 BUT the bar was 250. wtf. Oh well, can't wait to get it.

QUESTION-Does it come with the fog deletes? and if it doesnt, where can I get some?

Say what, a white wingless in your area? Pics?

Say what, a white wingless in your area? Pics?

lol yup, crazy huh? No custom protege with in 50 miles of my area but that one white wingless 03.5. No pics, havn't met the guy and only see him on this one busy street a couple times a month and we're always going opposite directions.

how did you get the msp bumper for 99.00 ?

I hit up protegegarage.com and that was the price quote.

Do either of you guys know if the bumper comes with the fog deletes? The guy said it came with the grille but I forgot to ask about the deletes.

So no one knows about my fog question?

Update. Yesterday I bought some Skunk2 coilovers. Nice. I can't wait to get them babies. Tomorrow/Today is also my last day of work so the bumper and coilovers is all for now, hopefully I'll be getting another job soon.

Oh yeah, on a bulls*** note, I got a ticket tonight for not "completely" stopping at a stop sign. Stupid.

I'll have pics up asa I get the stuff.

when you order the bumper from mazda, the delete panels do not come with it.

Got the coilovers tuesday and got them on yesterday, sweet.
The ride pretty good for coilovers, I'm happy. I can't really lower it though since I still got the bc2 on with the stock wheels, I'm already low enough.

Its day 10 and I still haven't received my bumper and reinforcement bar. I'm hitting up pg today to find out why its taking so long. Dude told me the end of last week or the beginning of this week and its thursday so yeah.

Got I guy up in Canada whose gonna buy the kit, I just gota get the shipping charges straight so he can send me the money. sweet.

I also got a guy coming by my house today to check out my old 18s. Sweet.
So if I sell my bc2 and the wheels, I'll have enough to buy the side skirts and rear 03.5 lip and get them painted. Then I could slam the car. Nice.

Can't wait

nice .. my car goes in for paint and body on the 29th of the month . i am going away for 3 days then off for a week so it was when i had time to do it . You all will be suprised when its finished .

I remember the white bc kit with the CF hood. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done!!

Back