Mazda5 on Mazdaspeed3 wheels

SkidMark

:
2007 Mazda 5 Touring
Recently added... factory MS3 rims and tires, window visors, short antenna and removed side moldings.

CIMG4629Large.jpg

CIMG4620Large.jpg

CIMG4628Large.jpg

Very nice! I almost picked a set of those up recently, maybe I should have, they look great. Something just seems right about keeping a car with all factory parts, even if they aren't from the same model. :D

NICE..wish I could run that low here in Michigan, but with our roads that's not an option.

I dig the doors without the trim strips.. i have thought about removing them on my 5 too, thinking that iw would make the appearance a little cleaner & modern,,, also simplifies the waxing process some.

I totally agree with Evan_in_CA to use OEM parts (even from a different model) makes you feel warm & fuzzy.

I dig the doors without the trim strips.. i have thought about removing them on my 5 too, thinking that iw would make the appearance a little cleaner & modern,,, also simplifies the waxing process some.

I totally agree with Evan_in_CA to use OEM parts (even from a different model) makes you feel warm & fuzzy.

i call that OEM plus- its jsut funny

Woah! That's loooow.... What suspension are you running?

Looks good, by the way, but you already know that! :D

Hmm that looks really good, in fact I think I like them better on the 5 then I do on the MS3

That looks really nice. Does anybody else think of these guys when you see this 5? :)

Attachments

• peo+babelcon+081007.jpg
    peo+babelcon+081007.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 263
The taillight tint looks great, too. You don't get pulled over for that where you live, do you? Can you still see the lights thru the tint? I really want to do something with the tails on my car, I think the giant shiny chrome lights stick out too much. Maybe some tint will fix that.

Back