WTB: 323F Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Red 5 Standing by
Contributor
:
2003 MSP
I'm looking for the Eruo 323F badge. I have a painted Familia badge and matching Flying-M and Mazda Badge to trade. Or willing to pay cash.

Attachments

• IMG_9064.JPG
    IMG_9064.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9065.JPG
    IMG_9065.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_9066.JPG
    IMG_9066.JPG
    230 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I scored one from member CORKy from Manila, Phillipines. Here's pic............http://www.msprotege.com/members/i12drivemyMP5/323_2.JPG

It came new in mazda part bag. It doesn't have same hole width so I broke off pegs and siliconed it on. I think there's a newer model slightly larger one with no black background that probably will fit right but it would most likely have to come from a place in Europe that'd ship here. Don't know that part number. I still want the other one too.

i checked Ebay...nothing there. I'll ask around to see if anyone has any contacts across the pond.

I signed up with club323f to see what I can find out there. I did see a pic there of the right 323F one that looks bigger, just chrome, probably fits the holes on our hatch & matches the letters like the mazda we already have on back.

You can try protege323.com too, Kansei scored one from a member there (before the incident with the accord)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back