What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

Finally got my flip key together and working

null-1.jpg

18" Mazda RX8 5 spoke rims with Bridgestone 245/45/18 tires.

Finally found a set of cheap RX8 rims and tires :). Put them on today! They look a little too beefy, but when the tires wear out, I will be getting a smaller tire and maybe lower the back to be even.

I put HID's in the fogs to match the oem hid's saturday night....I had them on my 08 3HB, but when I sold it and got a mazda2 I gave them to a guy with a speed3....who never installed them, I sold the 2, got another 3 and he gave them back without me asking!

Installed the grounding kit today. Definitely need to tuck some wires and clean it up in there soon. Put the cover back on the engine for now.

null-4.jpg

Got my HVAC knobs installed. They look so much better and in the dark have the ring kit up around them.

null-2.jpg

Lowered the passenger wiper so it doesn't sit as high up now.

null-3.jpg

And then a little Zoom-Zoom on the back. I think I'm gonna tint the tails soon and delete the rear wiper to clean it up back there.

null-5.jpg

Fabricated new heavier duty brackets for my DRL's & also have them sitting higher up inside the area too!, the 1st brackets I made were ghetto and stuff..I am happy now!

put in 2 1600 wat 12s plasti dipped my new rx8 wheels bought some used conti pro contact run flats put on new mirror sticker bombed it and pl
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
get-attachment.aspx
asti dipped front emblem

Cleaned her for once and installed a lip on my lip, side skirt extensions, and my rear bumper flares. She is sitting pretty now.

Next up I have to do a driver side axle, a stage 1 exedy clutch, and an exedy lightweight flywheel. Then get my vibrant header and CNT catback modified and installed.

Today I installed front mud guards. Upgraded to 8000k hi/low hid for the projectors
And swapped fog light bulbs to golden yellow.

Yesterday thou my fianc did help me with the kyb/ sportline install☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I'm happy with the results!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 231
Nice copper red! The sportline will be a nice drop. They look like they will settle a little more.

Hi chef what's up ! Thank you yea it's been a busy week with the mazda❸
Oh your looks awesome. I saw your posts on forum for Mazda 3.
For some reason i can't post there,
the mods gotta help me out
with my account.
so I became a member here.

Last edited:
painted the summer wheels, 2 are done, the other 2 are going under the gun for the basecoats tonight... hopefully ill have pics of the finished product installed on the car by the end of the week

Akito- I don't remember the rules for this forum but you may need more posts or you may need to be a member for longer than a month to post in certain sections.

Trimmed bump stops on shocks Abit more. No more bottoming out.
And plugged in aux $7 ebay scorche connection to back of unit. Very simple diy
finally I can listen to my ipod/phone music!♪( ⓪`)/

the purple has been finished, took me a while with SEVERAL detours fixing other parts on the car and such BUT they are finally finished, what do you guys think?

9398422511_8c098845c2_c.jpg

9398423435_cd4e497849_c.jpg

had a little fun and overprocessed these just a tick, they look pretty neat though haha
9401190624_4109d8d890_c.jpg

9398424259_5c3b73b45d_c.jpg

Last edited:
Needs a front lip... but i dig the purple!

i know it does :/
i killed the previous "3-piece splitter" on the car from hooning in a muddy field, broke the one outer wing, i cant buy just one and would have to buy both outer wings for 80 bucks + shipping from Australia... if something cheap comes up then sure, if not then ill continue to roll with no lip...

Installed Centric OEM Style Brake Rotors w/ HAWK HPS pads.....Funny thing is they sent me the pads for the Speed...I have the Non-Speed....So I had to modify the Caliper Bracket for the pads to clear...I think my car now stops quicker and faster now!...

Well professionally I've had tint (FL)!, my A/C (clutch, assembly, fan, blower motor, resistor, anything regarding my A/C replaced 5k after warranty ended). i replaced my antenna, and recently replaced my low and high beams (wtf Mazda! No one said I need mini me hands!). Now that I am keeping even longer (been paid off) I am looking at playing with it (intake, new rims since I have a slightly dented one. And possibly a few other things to make it more me)

Latest posts

Back