What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

can you tell a difference at all? I've heard stories saying yes and no

yes I have notice a difference but whether its for good or bad I'm not sure yet. First thing I notice is how stiff the car feels. From the steering wheel, shifter, gas pedal and even the brakes. Before everything felt loose but now it feels tight. More of a solid feeling. When it comes to accelerating the car feels slighty slower but then again honestly I can't tell. The exhaust note has gotten deeper but not by much. Enough to notice a difference. Overall I am pleased with the mod. Next is the ETD.

Last edited:
just got done doing the full detail on the car and installing the Vibrant strut tower brace.
here's a couple of pics i took.

S5030062.jpg

S5030064.jpg

gotta rep the big guys

S5030067.jpg

Installed my BC coilovers last night. Still need to get them set so everything is completely even and figure out where I should set the shocks.

meaning trying to get into 14's?

i hit 16.1 stock. i bet w/ I/H/E you get into mid 15's easily.

yea get into 14s. lol

So far I have I/E/BSD. Waiting on headers and pulleys to be installed.

all i did today was pick my mz3 up from the body shop and detail the interior but here are some pics...
P6240073.jpg

P6240074.jpg

P6240076.jpg

[
P6240079.jpg

back.jpg

back2.jpg

Very nice!!! One gone front plate holder, huh?
Lose the side molding and the "floating" 2.3 badges and you got it!!

What rubber are you running. The tread loks familiar, but I can't place it.

I'm runnin BFGoodrich G-Force Sports. Yeah im going to remove the 2.3 emblem and i wanna paint my emblems black how hard is that?

Not hard at all... it's keeping them that way that's the headache. Between the sun and the stone chips, unavoidable w/every day driving, you'll have your hands full.
If you plan to strip the chrome plating first, there's a How-To on here somewhere...? I did and just left them that way. It's gives you kind of a marbled effect which I thought just different enough.
As much as I liked the look of the deep red I had mine, it was taking way too much time and energy to keep mine in that color... 3-4 times a year and an all-day/two-day affair.

Friday, I changed my oil and rotated my tires. :)

drove it like there was no tomorrow! after 3 months of been away!
and got home to find a small dent on the back door and to see that my borther drove the hell out of it! i left it with 9,000 miles and not it has 13,xxx pretty gay.. but w/e glad to be back with my bay bay

Back