What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

I've been meaning to post this for over a month, lol.
I damaged the front lip so I took it off, repaired it, took the bumper off, re-molded the lip to the bumper and re-sprayed it. Came out pretty good, I think.
Bumper_Repair1.jpg

Bumper_Repair3.jpg

I've been meaning to post this for over a month, lol.
I damaged the front lip so I took it off, repaired it, took the bumper off, re-molded the lip to the bumper and re-sprayed it. Came out pretty good, I think.

Good job! Just don't damage the lip again! (no)

took pictures of the interior today to show that the contents of the glove box had been thrown onto the passenger seat after THE CAR GOT BROKEN INTO.

motherf*cking idiots gave me a big dent above the driver's door handle. calling mazda tomorrow about the defective door lock issue. I'm pissed.

took pictures of the interior today to show that the contents of the glove box had been thrown onto the passenger seat after THE CAR GOT BROKEN INTO.

motherf*cking idiots gave me a big dent above the driver's door handle. calling mazda tomorrow about the defective door lock issue. I'm pissed.

damn broo are u F***king serious!?!!!?!??!?! that's some bulls***!
sorry to hear that man hope everything turns out! show pics of the dent i have heard about it b4 but never acutally seen wat ppl are talkin about! (piss)

damn broo are u F***king serious!?!!!?!??!?! that's some bulls***!
sorry to hear that man hope everything turns out! show pics of the dent i have heard about it b4 but never acutally seen wat ppl are talkin about! (piss)

I'm going to start a thread about it soon. I'll post the link here

dude, sorry to hear that. I feel for ya

thanks. it's all good - s*** happens sometimes, ya know? I just want to kick myself in the ass for being lazy and leaving all that stuff in the glove compartment. WHY WHY WHY didn't I take it in that night?! (bang)

oh well...could have been worse...they could have slashed up the interior or taken a crap inside something lol

I painted my brake brake claipers red on Mon. Took some time but it makes a big difference.

mz3RedRobin

Another classic thread topic here on Mazda Forums...Let's get a Mazda3/Axela version rolling...Enjoy! (drive)

Three months after owning the 3HB, I finally started the upgrades. Start off trading an old laptop for some decent 18" RX8 Wheels with 225/45/18 Michellin tires. I ended up saving enough $$$ to change them to 225/40/18 Kuhmo AST's since I was planning on lowering the car using TEIN's that I bought from a guy locally for $85! (they aren't the fake ones from Ebay).

Here's the result of the upgrade from this weekend, and yes I am aware that the car is dirty! Been raining here a lot =) which we could all use...
3069085_11_full.jpg

3069085_12_full.jpg

3069085_16_full.jpg

3069085_19_full.jpg

3069085_27_full.jpg

3069085_30_full.jpg

3069085_31_full.jpg

mz3RedRobin - Cardomain.com

Scratched the black plastic front air dam AND the underside of the painted bumper. (sad1) Pulled to close to a parking block. Sh-- pisses me off. You can really only see it if you get down on one knee, though.

Three months after owning the 3HB, I finally started the upgrades. Start off trading an old laptop for some decent 18" RX8 Wheels with 225/45/18 Michellin tires. I ended up saving enough $$$ to change them to 225/40/18 Kuhmo AST's since I was planning on lowering the car using TEIN's that I bought from a guy locally for $85! (they aren't the fake ones from Ebay).

Here's the result of the upgrade from this weekend, and yes I am aware that the car is dirty! Been raining here a lot =) which we could all use...
3069085_11_full.jpg

]
mz3RedRobin - Cardomain.com

damn bro! i love it! looks awesome!!! same as mine diff color and diff year! but i love the red and the rx8 rims! looks great!

check it out this isnt mine neither do i know him/her but i thought it was pretty funi when i saw it!
readdd!!!!

Seriously? No one has done anything to their Mazda3 since 04.30? Well, I took second overall in STS this past weekend at the RGR SCCA Divisionals!

i filled my nitrous bottle(in case i run into a speed3.........juice vs. boost.love it(drive2)

hmm let me nothing at all bc im out of town my brother is drvin it.. yea i know it sucks..but oh well im puttin miles on his truck so its only fair..

Latest posts

Back