What have you done to your Mazda3 today?

Antoine

Administrator
Another classic thread topic here on Mazda Forums...Let's get a Mazda3/Axela version rolling...Enjoy! (drive)

Well today nothing done to my 3s.
but 2 new Mazda 3i Touring have joined the Family!
Proud Mazda Owners! =) traded in a Durango and a Frontier for these two...
(Black is my brother's. and Red My Sister's)

Last edited:
today-cleaned off bird crap and bought alka seltzers

yesterday-changed rear brake pads, did the ETB grounding mod, rotated tires, and washed car.

Franco - sick 3 bro..

What did I do to my 3? I ripped the crap through my gears on the way home from work on the highway :) zoom zoom

Franco - sick 3 bro..

What did I do to my 3? I ripped the crap through my gears on the way home from work on the highway :) zoom zoom

thanks bro!

Yesterday- i got the harness for the reverse lights replaced! no more melting reverse lens...

tomorrow- hopefully warranty already sent my new taillights

The Dealership offered to replace my tranny and 2nd and 3rd gear through warranty when i said they grinded more than twice and im making sure i shift right!

gotta say i Love Delray Mazda go there if any problems!!

Yesterday ive put a roofspoiler on it, today i mounted my 18" MPS Wheels (MPS-thats Mazdaspeed in Europe)

Not too much

New wheels (god bless eBay!)Injen Cold Air. Blue Neon undercar kit. Thinking about blacklight instead. Two 12" 600W subs. Saving up for the RacingBeat exhaust system. I'll have pics up later.

NEwww tires on the rx8 rims!!!! 225/45/18 no rubbin sooo far =)
rides soo much smoother than the dunlops and looks better with the lower pro

NEwww tires on the rx8 rims!!!! 225/45/18 no rubbin sooo far =)
rides soo much smoother than the dunlops and looks better with the lower pro

gotta fix that wheel gap (no)

j/k :p

I switched out my '05 red and amber lens taillights for a set of '07 red and clear lens taillights today (yippy)

gotta fix that wheel gap (no)

j/k :p

I switched out my '05 red and amber lens taillights for a set of '07 red and clear lens taillights today (yippy)

ahaha i was thinking bout puttin some Nitto Grapplers on dat (alright) lol
the latest pic i got is on my sig. i love the tires my car feels soo much more smoother! and no more rubbin!!!!(alright)(alright)(alright)(alright)

nicee the taillight up grade is a plus!!! any pics yet?

yup! just uploaded one a few minutes ago!

new%20tails.jpg

I just have to get some silver coated turn signal bulbs for the front and back and I'll be all set! The best part about this mod though was that it got rid of the little dead spider in my left stock taillight lol

yup! just uploaded one a few minutes ago!

new%20tails.jpg

I just have to get some silver coated turn signal bulbs for the front and back and I'll be all set! The best part about this mod though was that it got rid of the little dead spider in my left stock taillight lol

niiceee ahahaha nice to know dat spyder is gone lol

how much did the new tails cost u??? im sure there not cheap unless u got a hook up.

On my Dad's MZ3i: Cleaned and lubed all the brake slider pins, changed front pads, flushed and bled with new ATE Super Blue brake fluid, changed oil and changed cabin air filter.

Only aggravations:
1. Darn brake calipers needed a 7mm allen. Had all BUT a 7mm in the toolbox so had to run out to get one.
2. Rear and front brake bleeder screws being different sizes. The fronts were a smaller size which was the ONLY one not included in my line wrench set!
3. Offset oil filter hole. It wasn't my car so I didn't want to cut away at the splash shield for a straight shot which would make it considerably less messy.

Next on the list will be a 2.0 oil filter adapter to go onto my MZ3 GT hatch.

Back