Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

yeah thats probably not too bad. how was it wiring everything up and stuff. pain in the ass? how long about?

wiring isnt that bad, just tap into the harness down by the fuse box for power. running the wires through the firewall for the oil pressure and temp gauges didnt seem to take long either.. so its not too difficult.

IMAGE_042.jpg

IMAGE_044.jpg

IMAGE_045.jpg

I had to take these pictures with my cell phone. For some strange reason I can't seem to find my digital cam. :(

thanks alot man! looks nice!!

wiring isnt that bad, just tap into the harness down by the fuse box for power. running the wires through the firewall for the oil pressure and temp gauges didnt seem to take long either.. so its not too difficult.

awesome! well i think it looks great and i plan to do it when i get my 3 hatch in may hopefully!

I've decided I am going to get a MS3 or MZ3 when I get back the states.
Add another wagon to the stable. :)

here's my 2004 GT... was a little worried taking these pics, because there was a pack of civic owners that had met up (shocked)

no mods yet, just being thankful i could take the winter steelies off :D

_DSC1493.jpg

_DSC1504.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed!! Nice job there whiteonblack3!! But then again, I am partial to the white ones too. I don't know why.... :D Are those Sportlines or coilovers? And if so, who's?
Oh, but lose the "floating" 2.3 badges.

I like the pair you've got too stephanie3!! Blue & Red. Nice combo... especially the WB. Sorry, but I just can't warm up to TR like I did Lava Orange Mica for example.

Last edited:
god that is absolutely gorgeous.

props man. (headbang)

Thank you

Agreed!! Nice job there whiteonblack3!! But then again, I am partial to the white ones too. I don't know why.... :D Are those Sportlines or coilovers? And if so, who's?
Oh, but lose the "floating" 2.3 badges.

They are the sportlines. I think that it lowered it more than what the specs say. but yeah i do need to get rid of the badges. I will always love the white on black look.

2005 Mazda3 with 18" Enkei's

Just bought this sweet ride yesterday and I am already eyeing some mods!! Details to follow.

Latest posts

Back