Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

We have all sorts of 3s in that color. leater makes it more difficult though. Just don't buy from Oxmoor. Trust me.
lol

Not a problem, going to try to stay in the Indy area if possible. don't care either way about Leather or really a color (everything I've owned since 16 has been black(now 32)). really just a sunroof, MT would be nice, never had an AT, but the GF can drive an AT, not a MT so its a bonus either way I guess.

the local Mazda Dealer site is horrible, they have all the new cars listed, no colors, but its a mile down the road.

Cool, what mods do you have? Apparently my P5 doesn't qualify for stock anymore because it's got a motor mount to replace the stock broken one.
Sorry for the delayed reply. I have an aftermarket lower motor mount as well as I/H/E, springs, sways, and short shifter. But that doesn't take me out of STS. The motor mount can't be solid and it can't have a higher ratio of metal to rubber than a stock one. That's what I get from reading the rules anyway.
Sorry for the (jacked)

alright just did some crazeee thing.. couldnt afford tires for the rx8 wheels and it was rubbin too much so i decided to sell em.... (either my older bro or someone else) picked up this set from a friend of mine.. wat do you think!
its a TEMPORARY thing but give opinions!!!
18 BY 7.5 WITH 225/40/18 TIRES.

Last edited:
lol those are the wheels that hubler mazda is trying to sell with their speed 3s. They look decent.

IMG_0687E.jpg

IMG_1292E.jpg

I like the debadged look, and the rims set off the white nice.
Thanks. I get that a lot and they do hide dirt and brake dust much better than to silver OE's. But actually, I'm back to the stock grill for now. That too could change... again.
I know you said you couldn't deal with the white, but I gotta' tell you, it really helps hide the dirt more than you might think. Muddy splashes are one thing and do show up, but if you don't get to wash the car every week, regular road dirt and dust, as well as dings are pretty well hidden and it still looks good for a while. You'd be surprised.
BTW: I have the Vibrant exhaust and highly recommend it.

I know you said you couldn't deal with the white, but I gotta' tell you, it really helps hide the dirt more than you might think. .

yeah looked at one upclose tonight on the way home,(car shopping was repayment a for family Easter). Did like it.

Here is my baby if ya'll haven't seen it in the other threads. :)

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

Glowshift Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Voltage.

Glowshift Oil Pressure, Oil Temp and Voltage.

hey could u get a closer pic and PM it to me or post it here i want to see what the actual pod looks like my friend got it on his speed and im not diggin it too much but your looks diff. something i like about it!
thanks!

hey could u get a closer pic and PM it to me or post it here i want to see what the actual pod looks like my friend got it on his speed and im not diggin it too much but your looks diff. something i like about it!
thanks!

IMAGE_042.jpg

IMAGE_044.jpg

IMAGE_045.jpg

I had to take these pictures with my cell phone. For some strange reason I can't seem to find my digital cam. :(

Last edited:
sweet! you said you had to mod the pod alittle bit, what exactly did you have to do?

My bad, not the pods, the pillar. I had to trim the sides.

Last edited:
yeah thats probably not too bad. how was it wiring everything up and stuff. pain in the ass? how long about?

yeah thats probably not too bad. how was it wiring everything up and stuff. pain in the ass? how long about?

I can't really speak on the wiring part cause I had help from j naoto.(forum name) While he was doing the wiring part, I did the filter conversion kit along with the oil change. From the looks of it, the wiring part didn't seem that difficult.

Back