Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

My 2004 HB, I also auto-x it in STS!
MZ3NightSkyresize.jpg

That's Sick!

Thanks for the compliments everyone. This has been such a fun car for me!
The color is Sunlight Silver Metallic. Its a lighter color than the Titanium Grey. I have a hard time keeping track of all the colors, lol. I think Mazda has added or replaced some of the colors since 2004.

I got it from a place called nextmod. click here for info. The grille is an AutoExe replica and the lip is a Garage Vary replica. The grille fit well but the lip didn't so I ended up molding it to the body to make it look better. If you end up getting one I would definitely do the same.

Here she is, her name is ruby, I have projected to put gun metal 18 inch rims, tint the windows to 30% all around, and small tweaks to the engine. oh and of course a nice exhaust :),
Snowy.jpg
untitled.jpg
[/IMG]
just washed ;)

mazdababy.jpg

you should get one man! even if it's not the speed3, they still got a lil' kick to them. and i can't tell you how many people ask me what kind of car it is. and when i tell'em it's a mazda, they look at me dumbfounded haha. the very few friends i've actually let drive my car, they all tell me how fun it is to drive, and i have to agree.

Zach.jpg

that looks soooo good!

I know, but so far not in the colors I want. My search is within 100 miles of Louisville. Cinci has them for less. I want to see what is on here as I am torn between red, cranberry, or the blue that Cromus has.

You'll have a hard time w/ Phantom Blue. When I ordered my car in 06, I changed my color choice to Aurora Blue since I didn't want to wait a minimum of 3 extra months.

According to the dealer, the assembly line was putting orders for PB on-hold as they didn't want to overproduce that color. Apparently, it isn't one of the more popular choices...

Edit: it's not cranberry, it's Phantom Purple...

Last edited:
I know, but so far not in the colors I want. My search is within 100 miles of Louisville. Cinci has them for less. I want to see what is on here as I am torn between red, cranberry, or the blue that Cromus has.

My search has been 100 miles from Indy, Louisville has one with the options I like, just not sure if I can deal with white. Going to try to look at a 05 Galaxy Gray w/o a 5speed but with leather & sunroof this weekend. But really want a stick.

Attachments

• 05 Mazda3.jpg
    05 Mazda3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 566
My search has been 100 miles from Indy, Louisville has one with the options I like, just not sure if I can deal with white. Going to try to look at a 05 Galaxy Gray w/o a 5speed but with leather & sunroof this weekend. But really want a stick.

We have all sorts of 3s in that color. leater makes it more difficult though. Just don't buy from Oxmoor. Trust me.

So Cranberry is really Phantom Purple. Well that is out then. lol

So Cranberry is really Phantom Purple. Well that is out then. lol
since 07 it is...
before that, I think the closest color was Black Cherry.

Don't recall seeing either, so I couldn't say if they're nice colors or not. I know pictures tend to not do the metallics justice--time of day and weather factor heavily in how good they look. Also, the Mazda USA webpage is an even worse point of reference. >.>

Back