Let's see some Mazda3 5-doors

pick41

Let's see some pictures, the GF's new Mazda5 is giving me the itch for something new to drive. The 3 5-door is looking like it might be on the short list, prior to the 5 and this forum, I've never really looked at them. Just want to see how good they can look.

you should get one man! even if it's not the speed3, they still got a lil' kick to them. and i can't tell you how many people ask me what kind of car it is. and when i tell'em it's a mazda, they look at me dumbfounded haha. the very few friends i've actually let drive my car, they all tell me how fun it is to drive, and i have to agree.

Zach.jpg

Last edited:
i have to agree these cars are so much fun to drive. they have a little kick to them and handle actually quite well for a FWD car and with a little work they will handle even better.
Heres mine with a Tein S Tech drop and Rota rims:
DSC00001.jpg

Ok granted, it does not look like this since I basically got it all back to stock now buuut:

TANT1.jpg

Thanks for the Pics, more are welcome. I would have to say, you guys have made those look good.
Couldn't help myself, stopped by a dealer last night to look at 05 up close, and I must say, I do like it.

yea man i def. have to agree mazda 3's are worth buyin no matter if its a speed or not. of course if u got the money for a speed get one!!!
here is mine check it out!

my 3 NA, n Andre0121 speed

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2948513

clean whip!

you don't see TOO many titanium grey's runnin around that are modded!

lovin the rx-8 wheels too! when i had bought mine new in 05, the stealership had a set of black chrome rx-8 18's sittin in parts like a week later!

clean whip!

you don't see TOO many titanium grey's runnin around that are modded!

lovin the rx-8 wheels too! when i had bought mine new in 05, the stealership had a set of black chrome rx-8 18's sittin in parts like a week later!

thanks man! n eya like u said about the sunrood x2 i wish i had one too lol
just didnt feeel like payin 20 bucks more a month lol

ur 3 is lookin good too man! keepin it nice!!!

If you're looking to buy new (fresh off the boat), the best time to do it is early/mid-Spring. When I got around to ordering my 07 in July 06, the dealer allocations were already locked for all but port options... There was a 3-dealer trade involved to get what I wanted ("all the fruit" minus nav.)
Took delivery on my birthday, no less (alright)
Best birthday present I ever got myself :cool:

i just need to get me a set of wheels and some eibach sportlines...thx for the reply SLOW.....did i metion that titanium grey is the sexiest color for a mz3....lol

My 2004 HB, I also auto-x it in STS!
MZ3NightSkyresize.jpg

nice whip! what color is that titianum grey or silver? mine looks grey at times then the b**** will look silver idk what color i got lol.....mine actually looks the same color as your nice grile(drinks)

Back