Mazdaspeed3/6 Cylinder Block For sale - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refonbass

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3
I have a brand new engine block for sale. This block will work in either the mazdaspeed 3 or 6. I bought it on ebay a few months ago for $1000 they sell for almost $2000 at the dealer if you were to buy it from them. I was planning on building a bottom end and throwing a big turbo on, but have finances tied up in other places right now.

Not setting a price, just place offers.. no low ball offers please. Price paid will be plus shipping due to the weight of the item.

Attachments

• 100_2108.JPG
    100_2108.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 1,256
  • 100_2109.JPG
    100_2109.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
ok well, there you have it. the block goes for over 1600 at the dealer,
I'm looking for much less than that.

it weighs probably around 60-75lbs. I would imaging shipping would probably around $75 or so. As far as customs fees. I would mark a low value on the item so that would leave any customs fees very minimal, if any.

since people seem reluctant to make an offer, I'm looking to get $500 shipped for the block, half of what i paid for it just a couple months ago. And a third of what they cost from a dealer.

wow thats pretty amazing... let me check the finances or free up some room on a credit card and I might just bite on this one.

Get this for $400 and a Ranger 2.3L crank for $200, your choice of rods and pistons and you'd have one hell of a bottom end.

I don't think the Ranger crank is going to work with this engine it is completely different than the regular 2.3 found in the focus and other mazdas.

I am ready to buy

I WILL BUY THE BLOCK FOR $400 SHIPPED. wHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO M,AKE THIS HAPPEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back