Anyone have a problem with TPMS

bigdawg181

:
mazdaspeed3, TBE.CAI,NO CATS,50 shot NOS,Apexi AVC-R
I just got my new Tenzo DC6 version 1 rims and tires put on and about 40 miles on a test drive my TPMS light poped on wtf. just looking to see if someone else is got this going on or is it just my bad luck....(pissed)(shocked)

1 check the pressure, 2. they may not have recalibrated the system and that could be the issue.

the TPMS is very sensitive. They alert you when there is a change of 2 or more psi. This could be caused my simple thing like a cold morning. As he stated above, check the tire pressure in all of them and compare that to the stock rating, if its more than 2 different, theres ur problem

thank for the info the psi in the back tires was 27 all fixed now

i solved my tpms problem on my winter rims.... I followed a buddy's ms3 for about 5 miles and my light went off. Didn't come back on for 2 wks, and that was when I parked beside another friend's ms3. Explain that one to me, lol.

maybe it's because the one that shut off my tpms light was black mica, and it was an SS ms3 that turned it back on.

I for one appreciate the sensitivity

the TPMS is very sensitive. They alert you when there is a change of 2 or more psi. This could be caused my simple thing like a cold morning. As he stated above, check the tire pressure in all of them and compare that to the stock rating, if its more than 2 different, theres ur problem

The system let me know I had a screw in my tire within minutes of hitting it. I was able to get to the dealer for a fix before the tire went flat (actually by that time it had only deflated to 29psi). Personally I love TMPS. I wish my wife's 5 had it. She had a nail in her tire and she kept driving until the tire was down to 17psi (!) at which point I noticed it.

Back