Favorite Lil Feature of your Speed3

Bochet

I searched and didn't see any topics like this so I figured I'd start one up. What's your favorite little feature about your Speed3? Something you may have noticed after your first week of ownership that makes you stop and say, "damn, this is a nice little car."

The turbo. It sure is little enough.

After I set it the first time, I have never touched it again, but the odd little thing that first made me go, "cool" about the car was the in-cabin headlight alignment control. I also love the automatic windshield wipers, which I have never had before.

i like all the auto things. wipers, headlights dimming mirror. 3rd gear is right up there too

Two things, the "HELLO" when you turn on the car and the tap the cruise control up once for 1.5 MPH increase or down for 1.5 MPH decrease...

One thing I noticed much later after buying it was that the driver seat goes up and down... (lol2)

3rd gear = I win

that and the LSD... first car I've had with one and it sounds ricer, but I have to say that it leaves 2 sexy parallel lines on a hard launch

That blinking yellow car with the squiggly lines under it - tells you that you overcooked that corner, but it's helping you stay out of trouble...

LSD FTW.

I'm in an 05 Focus that I drove through college and now I've been gainfully employed for two years. I can't decide what to get to replace the ol Focus, which as been an awesome car, 0 problems, 45K miles, 28MPG on regular gas, 11K brand new otd, FUN to drive. Anyways, even with 130hp I find myself lighting up my inside tire when powering out of turns.

I test drove a GTI and it's a really nice package, but it's not that fast and doesn't come with an LSD. I've been beatin up inside tires with 130hp, what happens when I get 200 right?

Anyways, MS3 is a badass, complete package. Doesn't look like a kids race car (my friend's father is chair of neuroscience at MUSC and drives a 3) has killer performance, is incredibly practical, etc......

I am let down with the piano black interior, I thought it'd look a lot better. I'll have to wait to see if the white is worth the new interior (leather and alcantara sound awesome but piano black is fuggo).

Thanks for listening to me rant. MS3 FTW.

Latest posts

Back