FS: MS3 Driveline Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlilguy157

:
07 mazdaspeed 3
So I went fishing this morning, and I caught a bunch of stuff ;D

All parts are from an 07 ms3, which had 5000k miles on it. It was totalled from the rear, but the car was completely stock when it happened. No parts have been abused as far as I can tell. All prices DO NOT include shipping, unless otherwise noted. We can work together with zip codes to get accurate shipping costs. I ONLY BOUGHT THE DRIVELINE, I DO NOT HAVE THE WHOLE CAR.

All prices are OBO. The breakdown begins:

6speed 2.3l LSD Transmission: $750 SHIPPED. The transmission is in great condition, other than a hairline fracture or crack in the top of the housing. It almost looks like a deep scratch. No fluids leak from the transmission, and I would feel safe about mounting up the trans to a motor and into my car. I considered dropping my transmission and bolting this one up, and then going to the dealer to get it replaced under warranty, but I don't have the time or the money, or a local dealer to do that.

4 DISI 2.3l Injectors: $300 shipped Perfect condition, I think these are over $200 each from the dealer. Buy these and mail them to someone to get higherflowing injectors made, or add this to your extra motor.

OE Exhaust Manifold x2: $150 shipped. Its the exhaust manifold, its OEM, in fine condition. I have the copper gasket to go with it (used).

OE Downpipe x2 (without midpipe): $100. Perfect threads and perfect condition. Just the downpipe, nothing else. No 02 sensors, those are forsale below.

OE Motor Accessory prices:

Water pump: $65 shipped
Oil Pump/cooler: $65 shipped
Starter: $60 shipped

Perfect option for failed accessories or custom projects, like polishing that engine bay! Everything works just fine. :D

OE Turbo Inlet Pipe x2: $60 shipped.

OE MS3/MS6 Engine cover x2: $50 shipped Looks brand new.

OE Fuel Rail: $80 shipped. Includes rail, rail pressure sensor, and hardline which goes all the way up to the CDFP.

OE Turbo Oil Lines (return and feed): $60 shipped. Great, perfect condition.

Misc Wiring harnesses: $50 each. I have the daughter harnesses, but not the main harness which leads to the ECU.

Misc Parts, brackets, bolts, vacuum, coolant and oil lines, as well as the serpentine belt $15 shipped each, or $50 for everything.

Mods please let me know if the listing is OKAY, or if I need to revise, add or change anything. Thank you!

All prices are negotiable, as they all state, OR BEST OFFER. The more you buy, the better deals you get. Don't be afraid to contact me directly, or through PM. I can get better pictures of almost everything, as it will all be with me in Stillwater, Oklahoma 74077, and ship from there as well. The only items that will remain in dallas are the block and the transmission. If I get a buyer on those items, then I will drive home that weekend and build a box and frieght the items to you from dallas, zip code 75007.

Calling me is best, then texting, email, and PM. Get to me anytime, and I'll most likely pickup, other than between 12pm and 5pm central time.

Jonathan Martin
jonathan.martin@mrlilguycdfps.com

Pictures:

DSCN0287.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0289.jpg

DSCN0290.jpg

DSCN0298.jpg

DSCN0299.jpg

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0301.jpg

Last edited:
So you did get that MS3 that had been totaled. I was thinking you were gonna pick it up.

I wouldn't be able to convince you to part with the two blue clips on the PVC from the intake box to the nipple on the back of the engine block, could I?

primary 02 sensor gone to chris (laloosh).

blue clips? be more specific sierra? If its something small and dumb I'll just give it to you?

send me a picture to my email... are you talking about the little blue piece from that the breather hose connects to in the intake tract?

yeah, most likely. There is that hose that comes off the pump on the intake box and goes back to the nipple on the engine. There are two of them, little blue pieces that hold the pump to the hose and the hose to the back of the motor...They are pretty small and dumb, but I went to the dealership today and they said I would have to buy the entire assembly for 80 bucks.

yeah, most likely. There is that hose that comes off the pump on the intake box and goes back to the nipple on the engine. There are two of them, little blue pieces that hold the pump to the hose and the hose to the back of the motor...They are pretty small and dumb, but I went to the dealership today and they said I would have to buy the entire assembly for 80 bucks.

hmmmm. see if you can grab a picture. i'm confused. its late and im tired though..... (uhm)

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc168/SophiasMan/Piece1.jpg

Picture there. What I have higlighted in yellow are the two connection points. I'm not sure if the clips are blue all over the place, but on mine, there were two blue clips that connected the pump (seen in the picture wrapped in electricians tape) to the line, and the line to the nipple on the block. I'm not sure exactly what any of it is, but in the CP-e instructions it was identified as a PCV pump, as it was by the dealership where I had to order it.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc168/SophiasMan/Piece1.jpg

Picture there. What I have higlighted in yellow are the two connection points. I'm not sure if the clips are blue all over the place, but on mine, there were two blue clips that connected the pump (seen in the picture wrapped in electricians tape) to the line, and the line to the nipple on the block. I'm not sure exactly what any of it is, but in the CP-e instructions it was identified as a PCV pump, as it was by the dealership where I had to order it.

Cool deal I think I have that stuff. The one that connects to the valve cover is a green clip, the one at the intake boot is blue. Do you need both? I'll check my box of misc parts and see what I can do. PM me.

pm'd you the link

post #10 states the price offered and post 15 was pymnt sent.

You got it. PM replied.

how much for just the ms oil cap?

$20 shipped because mazdaspeed619 doesn't need want it.

cool for meeting sierra today to drop off some goodies for him. you guys don't realize that these prices aren't really firm. make some offers. I need to move this stuff fast, I don't wanna stay upside down on this for very long.

not the whole car, I wish I did. Guys PM'd me about control arms or new bushings to get made, as well as an A-pillar. I wish I had the whole car.

Just the drive line. everything in between the intake and radiator all the way back to the downpipe.

No scratches on oil cap. No seats, this is just the driveline. I'm on the road back to Stillwater, stopping for dinner. I'm going to post a billion pictures of everything tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back