Mazda Forums hits the 50,000 Member mark & Pics from Automesse 08!

Antoine

Administrator
Mazda Forums hits the 50,000 Member mark!!!

Wow...I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that we broke the 50,000 registered Member mark! Of course not all Members are active but that number represents the fact that Mazda Forums has not only survived for over 6 years, we've also continued to grow and evolve!

To celebrate this awesome achievement, I'm going to post a ton of juicy Mazda pics and some vids from the Osaka Automesse '08!

Before we get to the pics, I want to personally thank the Mazda Forums Moderators, Super Moderators, Administrators for all their time & effort they dedicate to the community. I also want to say THANK YOU to all our awesome Authorized Vendors (AV) and Approved Merchant Members (AMM) for their continued support and for their help in keeping Mazda Forums online!

To all our Members, I've said it before and I'll say it again...YOU GUYS ROCK!!! (rockon).

Zoom Zoom (drive)

Mazdaspeed Series2 RX-8 Concept
IMG_2241%20copy.jpg

Mazdaspeed Atenza Concept
IMG_2250%20copy.jpg

IMG_2323%20copy.jpg

Mazdaspeed Axela Concept
IMG_2306%20copy.jpg

IMG_2307%20copy.jpg

Mazdaspeed Demio Concept
IMG_2251%20copy.jpg

2009 Mazda RX-8
IMG_2299%20copy.jpg

IMG_2330%20copy.jpg

IMG_2331%20copy.jpg

Mazda Rotary past...ALL IN ONE PLACE!
IMG_2245%20copy.jpg

Rotary engine teardown demonstration!
IMG_2256%20copy.jpg

IMG_2281%20copy.jpg

IMG_2284%20copy.jpg

IMG_2288%20copy.jpg

(attn)More pics of the Mazdaspeed Series II RX-8 Concept!

IMG_2236%20copy.jpg

IMG_2225%20copy.jpg

There was a Mazda dude watching over the Mazdaspeed Series II RX-8 Concept like a hawk but he was really cool and even though I was all over the car taking pics, he moved out of the way for every shot!

Even cooler was that he opened the car for me to take pics of the interior despite the fact there was this sizable decal near the door handle that basically said..."DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR!" (2thumbs)

Maybe he noticed my sweet Mazdas247.com hoodie ;)

IMG_2229%20copy.jpg

IMG_2232%20copy.jpg

IMG_2230%20copy.jpg

IMG_2235%20copy.jpg

IMG_2228%20copy.jpg

Notice anything strange...;)
IMG_2142%20copy.jpg

Drift oriented 7z
IMG_2158%20copy.jpg

2009 Atenza DAMD Concept...HAWT!
IMG_2296%20copy.jpg

From the "Demio Haruiro" Collection...The color is even more intense in person!
IMG_2305%20copy.jpg

2009 Mazda MPV
IMG_2313%20copy.jpg

Imagine this lineup in your garage...The next generation of Mazdas!
IMG_2320%20copy.jpg

CX-7 Cool Style Concept
IMG_2319%20copy.jpg

Mazda has great taste ;) Roadster Mazdaspeed Concept
IMG_2325%20copy.jpg

Congrats Antoine, this forum has been really beneficial since the day I joined.

BTW is there away you could get those splitters and side fenders from the mazdapseed axela for me ;) lol

(mj) (yes) (rockon) (hump)

nice !, now onto 100,000 in another 6 years !!!! (hump)

Man! Those Mazdas look soo shiny and clean. I wish I had a lot money to have a collection like that. (bow)

Those Mazda's are hawt!! Anymore pics of the MPV? That front end is nice! (cool)

Congratz Antoine, this forum is the best. This fourm has really gotten me into the Mazda scene even more so. And has shown me all the good things about Mazda. And because of this fourm I'm sure, without a doubt, that my next car will be a Mazda as well. Thanks

Jeremy

Congrats to the forum, this is a great place. I'd be a member even if I wasn't
a Vendor--oh, wait, I was...but I 'm really subbing for more pics of the Mazdaspeed RX-8.
Just build it already!

We know we kick ass antoine! thank you for starting this site... More pics!

Thanks for maintaining a great platform for Mazda people old and new. Great source for info and laughs. JamA, you get those splitters, I got dibs on yours. peace

This is a very informative site. I learned a lot from Mazda247. Thanks for maintaining the site. Thanks for all the moderators. You all rock!!!!!!

Congrats to all that made this happen!! I really like the new MS Atenza because it looks like the new IS=)

Back